Adriana/Adria vs. Aria?

So my SO told me that he prefers [name]Adriana[/name]/[name]Adria[/name] over [name]Aria[/name], and that he likes the heaviness that they D gives the names.
He prefer [name]Adriana[/name] over [name]Adria[/name] because it feels more complete.

So I’m now at yet another crossroads, because I do like all three names and they’re so so similar.
[name]Aria[/name] - I love the whimsical, Italian, musical aspect of the name. I love that it’s 3 syllables, and reminds me of [name]Aries[/name] my zodiac sign.
I don’t like that it’s a word name, and that it’s only 4 letters. It feels lacking, even though it has a rich history.

[name]Adria[/name] - I like that it’s three syllables, has latin roots, has a relevant meaning (dark/dark haired), and it’s the female form of my father’s middle name ([name]Adrian[/name]). It feels like it has more weight to it, and substance than [name]Aria[/name].
I don’t like that it feels incomplete in comparison to [name]Adriana[/name], and that it’s got a very dramatic -dr- syllable. It feels almost too grounded.

[name]Adriana[/name] - It feels more complete than [name]Adria[/name], and [name]Aria[/name]. It has more weight, and substance and feels more like a “name”.
I don’t like that it’s 4 syllables, and it feels a bit too dramatic.

They all sound great with [name]Charlotte[/name], ([name]Aria[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Adria[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Adriana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]), and are all A names with a endings. And I can use the nickname of [name]Ari[/name] for all three if I really wanted.

I keep coming back to [name]Adria[/name]/[name]Adriana[/name] and I keep nixing them as well. I’d appreciate the advice of some experts at this ponit.

I feel that I am a little bit biased because my Mom’s name is [name]Adrianne[/name], and I have personally always loved the name [name]Adriana[/name]/[name]Adria[/name]. However despite the fact that this is my personal favorite, I don’t feel you can really go wrong with either of the names you like. All of the names have positive potential and great nicknames. I also agree that all of them sound great with [name]Charlotte[/name].

I’m no “expert”, but I love [name]Adria[/name]. My best friend growing up was named [name]Adria[/name], and to me it’s perfect because it’s uncommon, but still sounds familiar to most people due to its similarity to [name]Adrienne[/name], [name]Adriana[/name], etc. I prefer it to [name]Adriana[/name] because to me [name]Adriana[/name] with all its syllables has always sounded kind of pretentious. I like [name]Aria[/name] as well, but I think I like [name]Adria[/name] a little better. I do think that if you want to use the nn [name]Ari[/name] you should go with [name]Aria[/name], or even [name]Ariana[/name], because it’s just not intuitive as a nickname for the other two. [name]Ari[/name] is actually my nn, and growing up my friend [name]Adria[/name] and I usually called each other “A” and “R”.

Good luck!