Advice please:)

The girl’s name that I am considering is [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like this name or is it a mouthful with too many syllables? Does [name]Savannah[/name] have too many other associations other than a little girl’s name? I want a unique, beautiful name. Is this the one?

[name]Savannah[/name] with your last name is a bit of a mouthful, but it’s fine.
Honestly, [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] P- is far from unique to me, it’s a bit generic feeling and very safe imo. It’s a pretty name, don’t get me wrong.
[name]Savannah[/name] reminds me of the earlier 2000s when pretty much every other baby girl was named [name]Savannah[/name].

I know a girl with this exact same name–first, middle, and last–no lie!

[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a very beautiful combo! It feels very Southern, in an understated, beautiful way. I love that it’s classically spelled and I don’t think she’d really have any issues with it. I only have two concerns based on your criteria for your daughter’s name:

1. [name]Savannah[/name] ranks within the top 50 in the US. This isn’t super common, not as common as we’d think, anyway–when you do the math, it averages out to 108 per state, which is close to about 2 Savannahs born in each county. If each county was completely equal, which it isn’t. It might be helpful to do research in your state (check out Popular Names by State for exact data) to see if it’s higher or lower than the national average. While this probably means there won’t be another [name]Savannah[/name] in her grade, there could always be a fluke, and I’m sure at some point she’ll come across other Savannahs. It’s not as popular as [name]Sophia[/name] or [name]Isabella[/name], though, which averages out to be about 1 of each per grade/classroom. I wouldn’t say [name]Savannah[/name] is OVERDONE, but I wouldn’t really say it’s unique, either. [name]How[/name] unique are you going for?

2. [name]Grace[/name] as a MN is extremely filler. I’m not sure how important this is to you, either. But [name]Grace[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], etc. are all very common and usually used because they just sound nice. I have one of these MNs ([name]Marie[/name]), and that’s exactly why my parents chose it–it sounded good and they didn’t really move beyond [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. It might be nice to have something a little more unusual for a MN (like [name]Savannah[/name] [name]June[/name], [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grier[/name], etc.?) that are the same length, but more interesting. If she does meet other Savannahs, I would think it would be very likely that they would be either [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

Otherwise, I think it’s a great name, and if those two things don’t bother you, I’d go for it! [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is lovely.

I love the name [name]Savannah[/name] though I’m not a huge fan of [name]Grace[/name]. I think if you choose a much more unique name than [name]Grace[/name] and paired it with [name]Savannah[/name] it could be great. I think one of the following could be nice.
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Isla[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Greer[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Viola[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]
or even
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Isla[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]

I dislike [name]Savannah[/name]. I really like a number of girls’ S-names including the similar-sounding [name]Susannah[/name], but I just have bad associations with [name]Savannah[/name] and dislike the imagery.

[name]Grace[/name] is very sleepy as a middle name, nice but sleepy. I tend to like [name]Grace[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Marie[/name], and [name]Jane[/name] in the front more, as they stand out or are more unusual as firsts than as middles. That said, even of those, [name]Grace[/name] is probably the most commonly used as a first name so it doesn’t even get freshened up as much as [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Marie[/name] would, which are very rarely ever seen in FN position anymore.

I know a little girl that’s [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name], also! Last name is different. I think it’s a lovely name. The whole name isn’t too much of a mouthful. If you like the name, go for it. But, if you’re really looking for something “unique”, I don’t think this one fits that criteria, since out of a very target audience on here, you’ve already found two other people who know someone with the exact same combination. In fact, I know more than a handful of [name]Savannah[/name]'s. Though, it could be very unique in your area.

It’s OK, but I don’t consider [name]Savannah[/name] to be unique. I think you could find a bunch of names that are more beautiful and unique for your little girl. Here are some ideas of alternatives:

[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Melia[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Lalita[/name]
[name]Avril[/name]
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Vivia[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]

[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is cute. So, maybe it’s not “unique” but that’s ok as long as you love it. [name]Every[/name] time I think I’ve come up with “the name” I have googled it , found out that I was not the first to think of it , and then the name gets ruined. So now I’m gonna go with what I love. You could always add another mn anyhow.
Other mn suggestions:
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Hope[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Sky[/name] [name]Paterson[/name]
Good luck!

I like [name]Savannah[/name] and I don’t think the name is a mouthful. I’m just not too keen on [name]Grace[/name]. Mayb [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]. I do like the idea of one syllable for the middle.

[name]Savannah[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Ann[/name]