Aesthetic Based on Names!

Basically, make an aesthetic based on names generated at this link (note: generate 2 times):

https://play.aidungeon.io/main/scenarioView?publicId=1f2831d0-2d0f-11ec-ae33-9373d91739a4

Ex.
p1
[name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Lilian[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], Violet-Grace
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], Hazel-Olive

p2
baby shower, joy, pink confetti, ice cream cake

[name_f]Prudence[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f], [name_u]Aria[/name_u], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_f]Virginia[/name_f]
[name_u]Flame[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_u]Sable[/name_u], [name_f]Amaranth[/name_f], Murk, Ink, [name_m]Zircon[/name_m]

p3
majestic purple mountains, hues of red and pink against a black sky

…and so on.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this makes sense!

First sets:
[name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Dawn[/name_f], Hazel-Ruby
[name_f]Sarafina[/name_f], [name_f]Naledi[/name_f], [name_f]Dasha[/name_f], [name_f]Ivelisse[/name_f], [name_m]Kelso[/name_m], Hazel-Dasha

The aesthetic I used to generate ^ names: crisp air, snow falling softly under the cover of darkness, a fire warming you through the cold

bump, anyone?

Sorry, I don’t understand the rules but I would love to play!

Me too! The link just seems to generate aesthetics, not names?

Should this be: Make a list of names based on the aesthetic generated by this link?