Aesthetic Based on Names!

Basically, make an aesthetic based on names generated at this link (note: generate 2 times):

https://play.aidungeon.io/main/scenarioView?publicId=1f2831d0-2d0f-11ec-ae33-9373d91739a4

Ex.
p1
Grace, Hope, Faith, Lilian, Rose, Violet, Violet-Grace
Eliza, Lucy, Isabella, Hazel, Olivia, Hazel-Olive

p2
baby shower, joy, pink confetti, ice cream cake

Prudence, Viola, Georgia, Cleopatra, Aria, Addison, Virginia
Flame, Sage, Sable, Amaranth, Murk, Ink, Zircon

p3
majestic purple mountains, hues of red and pink against a black sky

…and so on.

Hope this makes sense!

First sets:
Winter, Hazel, Ruby, Gemma, Dawn, Hazel-Ruby
Sarafina, Naledi, Dasha, Ivelisse, Kelso, Hazel-Dasha

The aesthetic I used to generate ^ names: crisp air, snow falling softly under the cover of darkness, a fire warming you through the cold

bump, anyone?

Sorry, I don’t understand the rules but I would love to play!

Me too! The link just seems to generate aesthetics, not names?

Should this be: Make a list of names based on the aesthetic generated by this link?

Hmm… it must be malfunctioning lol. It does that sometimes for me too. You just have to click retry until it generates names.

1 Like

Let me redo the first one! So the next person will write an aesthetic based on the below names, and then use the link in the first post to generate names for the next person.

Names:
[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], [name_f]Fay[/name_f], Sierra-Lea, [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_u]Bliss[/name_u], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Trinity[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f]

The aesthetic I used:

sunny skies, raspberry pies, watermelon wedges between pink lips, sandal tans on bare feet

@autumn.leaves

So… hoping I have this right…

1. I read the names that you’ve put and write an aesthetic that I think fits those names
a cold evening by the fire, hot cocoa, snow falling outside, warm tones of orange and auburn

2. I put the aesthetic that I just wrote into the generator and see what names come up
[name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

3. I refresh the page and generate another set of names based off the same aesthetic
Jane-Ema, [name_f]Mimi[/name_f], [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]

So my names would be:
[name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
Jane-Ema, [name_f]Mimi[/name_f], [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this is what we’re meant to do?

1 Like

[name_u]Camden[/name_u], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

love this idea, hope i did it correctly as emily_becca123 described!

aesthetic I used: warm late summer day, cartwheels in the grass, sipping lemonade as the day fades away

1 Like

Yep! @emily_becca123 @emmie113 That’s right :grin: Except you can write the aesthetic out, and you don’t have to use that aesthetic to generate the next names, but I do, and you most definitely can!

starched white collars, knitted navy sweaters, mischief, dusty library, broken windows

[name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], Thomas-Henry, [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], Annabel-Eliza
[name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_u]John[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Edgar[/name_m], [name_m]Warrick[/name_m], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]David[/name_u], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_u]Franklin[/name_u]