Aesthetic Boards & Logos by Ameliaanwen

That is so beautiful :heart::heart: Thank you so much!

1 Like

I know!! I really enjoying doing stuff like this! And you’re so good at them - I hope you like this :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m just blown away by how stunning these all are! They’re exactly my aesthetic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all the pastels! It’s so good seeing what angles people see the name from. This one was mine

:blush::blush:

4 Likes

Could I have one for [name_m]Hershel[/name_m] [name_u]Dove[/name_u], please?

2 Likes

That’s made my day - thank you!! [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to comment more for me to do! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Interesting that I saw [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] with so much colour! I love how you see it - it’s a gorgeous name!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! And could I please have one for [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :grin:

2 Likes

Bit of a cheeky double request but I’d love to see what vibes [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] give you :pray:

2 Likes

they’re so beautiful! and this is so kind of you!!

I’d love to see [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] if you get the chance, please!
thank you!!

(ps [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] isnt a typo! :relaxed: it’s the tolkien/elvish spelling!!)

2 Likes

I would love to see Fern Coppelia!

4 Likes

Your boards are so beautiful! Could you do my [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] and [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] pretty please? thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

you must be super busy, but these are super pretty! so in the off chance you get to this one, i’d love to see what comes to mind with R@ph@ela R3isl (sorry! it’s a unique combo and i didn’t personally want it on a google search. r3isl is hazel with an r!)

1 Like

That’s so beautiful, thank you so so much!! Let me know if you’d like me to do one for you :slight_smile:

I pronounce it Ehv-err-LOO-nah

1 Like

These are so gorgeous! Could I have one for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Wren? Thank you!

1 Like

I love all of the aesthetics people make! If you have the time, can you do [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], please?

1 Like

Lily Maria, Julia Caroline, and Charlotte Willow please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it :relaxed:

2 Likes

thank you so much!! this is gorgeous!

1 Like

There you go! Gorgeous name, by the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes