Aesthetically Pleasing Names/Name Combos

Hello.

We’ve all come across names/name combinations that are just so pleasing to the eye. The purpose of this thread is a place to share some of the more aesthetically pleasing names you’ve come across. Below I’ve listed some of my favourites.

• [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
  • [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]
  • [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
  • Mallory Malloy

What names look so aesthetically pleasing to you?

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
And I get such a pleasing feeling from my own:
[name_f]Maud[/name_f] [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

Oh well thank you…if you got [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] from my sig.

I’m assuming the reason aesthetically pleasing is different from names that make go wow is because they are difficult to pronounce, unusable on kids for some reason etc?

So many beautiful combos have [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (@ashthedreamer) , [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Iseabel. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is so aesthetically pleasing.

[name_f]Ines[/name_f]/[name_f]Inez[/name_f] as well and [name_f]Anais[/name_f]. [name_f]Ines[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and @bailibsmum 's Kiyomi [name_f]Inez[/name_f]. And @luneth 's [name_f]Felicie[/name_f] [name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

I love, love, love the look and sound of [name_f]Essie[/name_f] [name_f]Anita[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], even though I don’t go for double middles. I also adore [name_f]Inga[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] that someone came up with for me as well as my [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] Meridel.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. I would NEVER use that combo, since combined it’s too “out there” for me, but it’s just gorgeous aesthetically and flows so nicely! Also: [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]; [name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]; [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. I wouldn’t use these combos but they look/sound lovely to me.