AJ šŸ¤

The name AĆ«la has been on my name for a while with the middle name [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], which I adore. However recently, iā€™ve been thinking about AĆ«la [name_f]Jane[/name_f] which i think is beyond beautiful, I think it flows well together and is short and sweet and adorable w/ the nickname AJ

Another added bonus is [name_f]Jane[/name_f] honours a very special teacher who helped throughout school and i wouldnā€™t of made it without :white_heart:

3 Likes

It sounds nice, but be prepared that she may not want to be AJ. I would never go by initials, regardless of my gender.

1 Like

[name_f]Aela[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is charming and sweet

1 Like

Very sweet name! Is AĆ«la pronounced ay-elle-ah?

1 Like

yes it is & it can also be pronounced like the name Ayla :))

1 Like

Both combos are so beautiful :heart_eyes: AĆ«la [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ā€œAJā€ is super sweet

1 Like

AĆ«la [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is so beautiful & i personally prefer the way it sounds together to [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] :blush: also AĆ«la is just so pretty iā€™m obsessed!!!

1 Like

As a female AJ, I LOVE my nickname and use it primarily, so I absolutely adore it and fully endorse it as a nickname!! And AĆ«la [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is just stunning! What a gorgeous combo!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like