Alexandra and Finnian?

What do you thinkof [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Orla[/name] nn Zany and [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] nn Finny. The nn Zany has personal relivance.

[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Orla[/name] is very nice and Zany is a cute nn.
[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Finnian[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]! Not a fan of the nn Finny. Think it’s cute when he’s little but later may sound weird. [name]Finn[/name] is cute though too and I guess he could use that when older :slight_smile:

I like your combos but I am not too keen on the nn’s.

For [name]Alexandra[/name], the nn’s that I like are [name]Alex[/name], [name]Andy[/name] and [name]Sandy[/name].

For [name]Finnian[/name], the nn’s I like are [name]Finn[/name] or [name]Ian[/name].

[name]Finnian[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] flows well [name]Alexandra[/name] is little iffy cause they both end in a. I think all 4 names are fine, I absolutely love [name]Orla[/name]. I am not so keen on Zany and Finny they seem very cutsey.

I agree!

Alexandras fine and since there’s personal meaning to the nn keep it! As for finnian, have you ever heard the childrens song about [name]Michel[/name] finnigan who grew whiskers on his chinnigan or something like tht…? Well that’s what it reminds me of! I’d definatly go with [name]Finn[/name]! it’s a really cute name! If you really like finnian I think it sounds better reversed with finnian as the mn :slight_smile: