alexandria seraphina?

My father thinks [name]Seraphina[/name] is too out there… what do ya think of it and the flow of the name as a whole?

[name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] is too much in my opinion - it becomes a tongue-twister. [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] might be better, but I think [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] would be the best compromise…

I agree with previous poster, [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] would be really pretty.
I like [name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] as well.

I like [name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
or [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]…

[name]Alexa[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] sounds really great or maybe [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]

[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] - very fancy and so pretty. Although for me, it would be too much. I would combine [name]Alexandria[/name] with a shorter simpler name such as
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Noel[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Plum[/name]
[name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] - too much fanciness.

I am all for feminine names, but two ultra feminine names together seems like too much of a good thing. [name]Alexandria[/name] and [name]Seraphina[/name] do not complement each other because they are like sprinkling sugar on top of syrup. For balance, one or both names need to be less frilly. As previous posters pointed out – [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] is more palatable (but is still rather extravagant).

If you do want to use [name]Alexandria[/name] or [name]Seraphina[/name], I think they would be best paired with a MUCH simpler name, like:

[name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Jade[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]

well you’ve given me much to think about: I hadn’t realized it was too feminine and always figured to have an easy nm like alex. Thanks.

I agree with lemon!

I agree with lemon![/quote]

me too

I agree with lemon![/quote]

me too[/quote]

And me. I adore [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name].
[name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] is definitely…too much. I also think [name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] has too many “ee” sounds.