Alice, Charlotte or Annabella which do you prefer?

Congratulations! :partying_face:

All of the names you guys have are beautiful. Any one of them would be a great choice.

It seems like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a nice compromise since his grandmother means a lot to both of you. So my vote is for that one! [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is his favorite and [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is your favorite. So the fact that [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a compromise seems smart to me.

Another option is if there is a way to combine both of your favorites. Maybe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]?

Your list is gorgeous!
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! It’s fresh, sweet, beautiful, feminine and very elegant. It’s quite unexpected and it has many nicknames possibilities! [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] would be a stunning compromise. Have you thought about [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]?
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a timeless and sophisticated choice. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is a lovely and powerful name.

1 Like

Charlotte [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is so beautiful!

I definitely prefer [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] to [name_f]Annabella[/name_f]. It’s just too frilly for me. I would suggest you combine the names and go for [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. It’s still an honor name, and it flows super well.

Alice [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is may favourite.

I really like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

Annabella [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is the prettiest imo. The one with most character!
Second choice would be [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] last because the “li” part sounds repetitive to me