Alice Maria or Caroline Astrid?

Thanks to everyone for their help so far! We’ve narrowed it down to our two finalists, so now we just have to pick one! Should our girl’s name be [name]Alice[/name] [name]Maria[/name] or [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]?

I think I prefer [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name], but [name]Alice[/name] [name]Maria[/name] is also lovely, and you really can’t go wrong! [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] would be fantastic for sisters…

Thank you! Yes, whichever one we don’t pick now will definitely be top contender for the next pregnancy.

[name]Both[/name] are gorgeous! I think I like the first name [name]Alice[/name] better than [name]Caroline[/name], but [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] is really lovely. [name]Do[/name] either of them go better with your last name? You really can’t go wrong, and I agree that [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] would make fantastic sisters.

very good names! I like [name]Alice[/name] better as a name (but that is just personal opinion about which one I would choose), but I like [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] as a combo better.

I love both really, all are beautiful names. But if I have to pick I say…[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]! Like [name]Cecily[/name] said, both would be great sisters!

[name]Caroline[/name]

I say [name]Alice[/name] [name]Maria[/name].

This is a toughy. Normally, I don’t like [name]Astrid[/name], but it flows wonderfully with [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Maria[/name] is gorgeous as well. [name]Both[/name] names age extremely well and I have to agree that [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] would be awesome as sisters.

I’d say [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name].

I voted for [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] before, and I’ll vote for it again! It’s such a lovely combination, and [name]Caroline[/name] alone seems to have more substance than [name]Alice[/name] to me, plus nickname potential if you like.

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]!

My favorite is [name]Alice[/name] [name]Maria[/name]! It’s softer than [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name], though that is beautiful as well.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

another vote for [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] :smiley:

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]! What a beautiful combination… :slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]! :smiley: