Alice middle name

See the results of this poll: Remington or Sparrow?

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Remington : 12 (38%)
  • Sparrow: 20 (63%)

I like both [name_u]Remington[/name_u] and [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f], though I prefer [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] (because I’m really into nature and word names), but I think the s sounds at the end of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and beginning of [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] kind of run into each other, so I’d personally go with [name_u]Remington[/name_u], but if the s sounds thing doesn’t bother you then I’d recommend [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]. Maybe you could consider other bird names like [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] (“dove”) or [name_u]Merle[/name_u] (“blackbird”), or [name_u]Robin[/name_u] or [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (both of which have the same beginning and ending sounds as [name_u]Remington[/name_u]).

I much prefer [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f], but I think the ‘s’ sounds of [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] run into each other… Perhaps that’s just me and doesn’t bother you at all. In that case, I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is a great sibling name for [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_u]Remington[/name_u], which sound kind of distinguished with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. Cute combination. [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] doesn’t appeal to me much and I don’t think it flows well with [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

In general, I prefer [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f], but in this case, I think [name_u]Remington[/name_u] is the better fit.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] doesn’t flow well, and it feels a bit off as well?

Personally, [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is on my list and [name_u]Remington[/name_u] is not, but I prefer [name_u]Remington[/name_u] with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. It sounds very distinguished and the surname quality of [name_u]Remington[/name_u] balances the playful femininity of [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is sweet, adorable, and beautiful.