Alice or Audrey?

Pregnant with 4th and last baby (a girl). I can’t decide between [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]?

We already have a [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (Rosie)

Middle name possibilities include [name_u]Clare[/name_u], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_u]Florence[/name_u] or [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]. Would definitely consider others

Which name do you prefer to complete our sibset?

2 Likes

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], that way every child has a unique ending sound. :smiling_face: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] is beautiful, but I have to say I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. You can’t go wrong here!

vibes:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] :tulip::ballet_shoes::cherry_blossom::ribbon::tickets::candle::sparkles::mirror:
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] :film_strip::wilted_flower::candle::swan::night_with_stars::crescent_moon::lipstick:

Ooh, I love your style!! I think it’s romantic, dramatic, and just gorgeous.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] are two of my favorites, actually. :slightly_smiling_face: This is a tricky one, but I’d have to say [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. Plus, it has a sort of swooping, dramatic elegance that [name_f]Alice[/name_f] lacks. But I don’t think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] seems out of place here at all. So while I lean toward [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is still a great option.

1 Like

I think both complete the sibset well but I do think I end up preferring [name_f]Alice[/name_f] with the other girls’ names.

As a whole from your options, though, I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] rounds the siblings out the best. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] embodies elegance and is the same number of syllables as the other girls’ middles so that’s my favorite pairing!

If you do go with [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], though, I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is best.

Other middle names:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Theresa[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Liora[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Noreen[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]

Hopefully this helps :slight_smile:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!

Both lovely options!

To my ear, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] matches ever so slightly better with your sibset, but it could easily go either way…

I really like [name_u]Clare[/name_u] as a middle with both: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] & [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] are beautiful! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] sounds very pretty as well.

I like both, but with your children, I would choose [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] would get my vote(s).

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]!

I’d choose [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]! That is so stunning!

I also love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I’m not as big on [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], though I do still think it’s lovely. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is just perfectly charming to me—and she’s a very sweet fit with her siblings’ names, too.

1 Like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]! Warm, charming and lovely, with a bit of kick and spark :slight_smile: [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] would be dreamy

1 Like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

I would normally say [name_f]Alice[/name_f] so all four have their own starts and endings but I just prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] to [name_f]Alice[/name_f] - both good names but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] does more for me; [name_f]Alice[/name_f] a little too prim and intense for me.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] or else maybe [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. :dizzy:

I’d go for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. I’ve always had a thing for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I have never understood the thing for sibsets. Surely each child should be individual? [name_m]Just[/name_m] choose your favourite and don’t worry about how it ‘fits in’ with the others.

your children have beautiful names! :sparkles: i understand it is not easy to choose between alice and audrey as they are both lovely names.

i would normally go with alice with the mn charlotte. alice charlotte is so sweet! :cherry_blossom:

but to be honest, i would love audrey florence as well!

Alice Genevieve! I love your children’s names.

Your children’s names are dreamy :crystal_ball:

Congrats on #4 :tada::tada::tada:

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] she’s romantic, strong, elegant and has this old school Hollywood glamour feel. I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] sounds so magical with your kiddos names simply beautiful.

I love the idea of [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] such a beautiful name.

Good luck

Both are nice, but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] would be my pick.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] :two_hearts: