All-over-the-place namming style and SO stuck on girls!

Hello, I just regestered hoping to recieve some advice. I’m expecting my first! ([name]Don[/name]'t be confused by my username, Kirro is my cat.) I have my boy’s name list down, and I feel completely sure about them. On the other hand, my girls list is always changing depending on my mood, I don’t think I’m really completely sure about them.

Boys:

[name]Inigo[/name] ([name]Iggy[/name])
[name]Willem[/name]
Alfie
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Bello[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]

Girls names I’ve been consitering are: :confused:

[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Oona[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]*
[name]Josephine[/name]*
[name]Philippa[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Louise[/name]*
[name]Petra[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]

The only ones I feel serious about is [name]Willa[/name], [name]Josephine[/name], and [name]Louise[/name].

I’ve loved the name [name]Agnes[/name] for a long time. The baby would be named [name]Agnes[/name], but my husband hates it.

I feel like i’ve heard every name out there! Please suggest ANYTHING you think I’d may like. I fancy more “out-there” names as well, so throw in all gulity pleasures.

I need inspiration!!

oK-know a wee [name]Agnes[/name] and her sister is [name]Mavis[/name]…(If that helps)!
[name]Danielle[/name]
[name]Jemima[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]

[name]Agnes[/name] is related to [name]Ines[/name] and to [name]Inez[/name] both of which I hear said ee-nez or occasionally ee-ness for the first one.

My favourites of yours are [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Agnes[/name], [name]Willa[/name], and [name]Petra[/name].

If you like out-there, well, at the moment I am guiltily obsessed with some more I names:
[name]Iola[/name]
[name]Iolanthe[/name] - said yo-lanth-a or also spelt [name]Iolantha[/name].
[name]Isis[/name] - yes as in the goddess.

[name]Petra[/name] is adorable, I know you said you’re not all about it though. I also like [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name]

I do like [name]Beatrice[/name] but I really love [name]Beatriz[/name] which everyone seems to overlook.

You have beautiful names on your list. I’m thinking maybe you would like my daughters’ names? They’re [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name]. Also, I would like to suggest [name]Lavinia[/name], [name]Allegra[/name] & [name]Isadora[/name]! Good luck!

[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Gretchen[/name]
Kristabelle
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Isaura[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]