Along The Narrow Road (Story)

I’m writing a story and I still need help naming characters… The story is called “Along The Narrow Road”.

Plot:
Four boys: [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] and [name_m]Victor[/name_m] adventure down a narrow road near [name_m]David[/name_m]'s house only to the road they go down is far more dangerous than they could ever have imagined! [name_m]Will[/name_m] they survive and end up on the other side of the road alive?

The [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] Family:
Mr. [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] (Dad)
Mrs. [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] (Mum)
[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] ([name_m]Son[/name_m])
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] (Older [name_m]Son[/name_m])

The [name_u]Chase[/name_u] Family:
Mr. [name_u]Chase[/name_u] (Dad)
Mrs. [name_u]Chase[/name_u] (Mum)
[name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Karl[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u] ([name_m]Son[/name_m])

The Kemp Family:
Mr. Kemp (Dad)
Mrs. Kemp (Mum)
[name_u]Bobby[/name_u] [name_u]Carey[/name_u] Kemp ([name_m]Son[/name_m])

The Hess Family:
Mr. Hess (Dad)
Mrs. Hess (Mum)
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] Hess ([name_m]Son[/name_m])

[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]:
[name_m]David[/name_m] has short brown hair and brown eyes amongst his friends he is known as the “Goody Two-Shoes” and likes reading comics he is the one who is less likely to go looking for danger. He doesn’t have a bond with his father and his mother just ignores him. [name_m]David[/name_m] is also called [name_m]Dave[/name_m] and [name_m]Davie[/name_m] by his friends. His mother doesn’t care about him and she only cares about [name_m]David[/name_m]'s older brother [name_m]Timmy[/name_m]. [name_m]Timmy[/name_m] actually does love his younger brother though.

[name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Karl[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]:
[name_m]Colin[/name_m] has been labelled “The Bad Kid” he has blonde hair and blue eyes. [name_m]Colin[/name_m] is rebellious and likes to be in charge. [name_m]Colin[/name_m]'s father is an alcoholic and his mother is not into parenting. [name_m]Colin[/name_m] gets abused by his father as he is an alcoholic and doesn’t care about his son. [name_m]Colin[/name_m] introduces his friends [name_m]Davie[/name_m], [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] and [name_m]Victor[/name_m] to smoking.

[name_u]Bobby[/name_u] [name_u]Carey[/name_u] Kemp:
[name_u]Bobby[/name_u] is very flamboyant and hyper and can sometimes be know as a joker he likes to pick on [name_m]Victor[/name_m] but only for fun. [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] can sometimes be a bit of a showoff and just want’s to have a good relationship with his father like the one he once had. [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] has blonde/brown hair with brown eyes.

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] Hess:
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] is very silly and has brown hair and blue eyes he is the joker in the friendship group and thinks about food all the time he loves sweets. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] ([name_u]Vic[/name_u]) is also a scared by the most stupid of things.

I didn’t add much about [name_m]Davie[/name_m], [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] and [name_u]Vic[/name_u]'s parents they are only mentioned a few times.

What do you think?

I don’t think [name_m]Colin[/name_m] suits [name_m]Colin[/name_m]; I see a [name_m]Colin[/name_m] as being a more sophisticated person, and definitely with brown or dark hair. I think [name_m]Callen[/name_m] would suit him better, or [name_m]Colten[/name_m] or [name_m]Coen[/name_m]. The others are fine, although I don’t think anybody would name their child [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] as a stand-alone name; perhaps short for [name_m]Robert[/name_m]?