Alouette or Alouetta?

Which is better? I love it (song and all) but can’t decide which is better. Example combos could be
[name]Alouetta[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] or Aloutte [name]Clara[/name] [name]Luz[/name]. (I haven’t thought about it yet)
Its spelled traditionally [name]Alouette[/name] if that helps

[name]TIA[/name]!

Personally I prefer [name]Alouette[/name], to me it has more pizazz and charm. [name]Alouetta[/name] is pretty, but maybe too frilly? I don’t know. lol. Its 1am and I should be asleep. ^^

[name]Alouette[/name] and [name]Alouetta[/name] remind me of this song my French teacher taught us: [name]Alouette[/name], gentille alouette, alouette, je te plumerai. Which means, ‘[name]Lark[/name], kind lark, lark, I will pluck you.’ A cute but not very pleasant song, lol.

I still prefer [name]Alouette[/name]. Like romy said, it’s less frilly.

I prefer [name]Alouette[/name] as well. I think [name]Alouetta[/name] is too much of a mouthful. Great name!

I prefer [name]Alouette[/name] since that is the French word and correct spelling of it.
I also like the spelling: [name]Alowette[/name] though

[name]Alouette[/name] would be best if you like this word as a name, I do not believe [name]Alouetta[/name] is a legitimate name. It appears to be [name]Alouette[/name] with an “a” tacked onto the end, maybe because that is how some people sing the song? (which is about prepping a dead bird to be cooked btw)

Maybe [name]Alouetta[/name] is [name]Alouette[/name] in another language but I dont think so, it appears to be a misspelled so I would use the one that most people are familar with.

I like [name]Alouette[/name] better. [name]Alouetta[/name] just feels over-the-top to me. I think [name]Alouette[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Luz[/name] or [name]Alouette[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] are lovely!

[name]Alouette[/name] is a brand of spreadable cheese