Am I the only who still can't figure out how to post a poll?

There isn’t any option on my screen to post a poll. Anyone else having problems?

[name]Hi[/name], Disa. I believe you have to start a new topic in order to see the poll option. Once you click on the “start a new topic” button, scroll down a little ways and you should see the options for starting a poll in your new topic. If you still don’t see it on your screen after doing that, then there may be a bug in the system.

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Thanks for the reply [name]Nephele[/name]. I’ve tried everything. I’ll try again later.

[name]Hi[/name] Disa,
I’m having the same trouble, so you’re not alone. :slight_smile:

Disa and Teabee, I believe the problem is being worked on. Hang in there. :slight_smile:

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Hello,

I’m one of the programmers on the site, and I think I’ve fixed the polls issue. You should see the “Create a poll” form when you create a new topic now.

Please reply here if you still can’t see it.

– [name]Hugh[/name]

Yes! Yesterday it worked for me in Safari (I use a [name]MAC[/name]) but not Firefox, and now I see the polling function in Firefox too. Progress!

I use Firefox so that must have been the problem. I just checked a moment ago and I’m now able to see the option to post a poll. Thanks everyone!