Amara, Mara or Elena

Hi ladies,

Which would you pick? The middle names are [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f].

Amara and [name_f]Mara[/name_f] I both love, but there’s no natural nicknames where as [name_f]Elena[/name_f] would become “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]”

Thanks!

Not sure how to add a poll on the new version of the webpage.

1 Like

I would choose [name_f]Elena[/name_f]!

1 Like

Elena is my favourite :slight_smile: It’s sweet and classic.

• Amara
  • Mara
  • Elena

0 voters

1 Like

Mara.

1 Like

Thank you! I hadn’t tried on my phone since the update!

I love [name_f]Elena[/name_f] and I think it flows best with your middles.

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Mara[/name_f]! [name_u]Strong[/name_u] and understated. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the alliteration with those middles too.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Amara[/name_f] with the NN of [name_f]Mara[/name_f].

2 Likes

Amara [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

Not a fan of [name_f]Mara[/name_f] especially because of its meaning ‘bitter/bitterness’ but also because of how it sounds.

Amara [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] sounds elegant

How are you pronouncing [name_f]Elena[/name_f]? If similar to [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] then [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is gorgeous

1 Like

We are using the Eh-LAY-nah pronunciation. :slight_smile:

In which case [name_f]Amara[/name_f] would be my pick

Amara [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is beautiful.

May, [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_u]Ami[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Amy[/name_f] maybe?

Amara [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mara[/name_f] is perfect! So beautiful!

I love Amara and Mara and being that you wish to have a nickname option I would choose Amara and you still get Mara. Elena is a lovely choice as well but I find Ellie so overdone with soooo many little Ellies/Ellys in the playground, that it is the one I would cross off the list.

I think [name_f]Elena[/name_f] would me mispronounced — It’s EE-LEEN-uh.

Amara could easily be [name_f]Mara[/name_f] or [name_f]Amy[/name_f], and is my favorite.

For [name_f]Mara[/name_f], I would choose [name_f]Amara[/name_f] as the long form — I’m not into nickname-y names.

Amara “[name_f]Mara[/name_f]” is by far my favorite combo!

Mara is hands down my favourite! I’d probably call [name_f]Mara[/name_f], [name_f]Mari[/name_f] (rhyming with car, not the same as [name_f]Mary[/name_f]) or [name_f]Molly[/name_f].

1 Like

I love the way [name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] sounds! [name_f]Mara[/name_f] is such an underrated gem. And I definitely second @futuremama’s nickname suggestions.

I know an [name_f]Elena[/name_f]-[name_f]Sofia[/name_f] she goes by [name_u]Lenny[/name_u], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Lena[/name_f]