Thanks to @Emmawolf for requesting this tutorial
Here are the steps for creating a poll. You can add a poll to any post, whether it’s the first post in a topic or a reply.
1. Tap “+ [name_u]New[/name_u] Topic” to open the new topic text editor (or “Reply” if you’re replying to an existing topic).
2. Click the little cog icon at the top.
3. Select “Build poll” in the dropdown menu that appears.
4. This will open the poll editor. You can use the various dropdowns to toggle different options, like showing the results in a bar or pie format, or displaying the current tally of responses before or after voting.
5. Enter your poll options, one per line (no bullet points or numbers required).
6. Click “Insert poll” at the bottom.
And done! [name_f]Happy[/name_f] polling