Vote for Violet & Hugo's brother's name!

Sebastian [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

My favourite would have to be [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] followed by [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. Both [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] sound lovely together.

Side note, it’s not one of your options but I agree with @Estrela in thinking [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds gorgeous

1 Like

Sebastian!

I love your children’s names, classic and gorgeous. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite out of your choices are [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is my favourite out of the three.

Such great options!

I like [name_m]Louis[/name_m] or [name_m]Edward[/name_m] with your other childrens’ names!

Good luck!

I really love Louis and I think it’s perfect with your other names.

My wild card choice would be the fabulous Darcy.

See here for how to create a poll :point_down:

Louis! I like the name, also [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_m]Louis[/name_m] make a great sibset.

Frederick [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]!!

Louis!

Louis is perfect with your sibset!

I ADORE [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] :heart_eyes: . However, I think [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds better with the siblings’ names because I feel that [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] sound quite similar when said out loud. But maybe that’s because I’m thinking of [name_m]Donald[/name_m] Duck’s nephews [name_m]Huey[/name_m], [name_m]Dewey[/name_m] and [name_u]Louie[/name_u] :woman_shrugging:t3:. Any name from your list would be a great choice though and I love your taste!!

Louis [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (I can’t remember if you’re going with the loo-ee pronunciation but that’s definitely the one I prefer)! [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a very close second, and would be my favourite if you’re going with the loo-iss pronunciation.

Louis [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]! [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] sound so dreamy together! But I also think [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] would be a lovely, interesting choice because it gives me the same steampunk feeling as [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! [name_f]My[/name_f] third choice would be [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], maybe [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is too long next to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], but it’s a pretty handsome name and the whole combo is stunning

Love [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]! It’s both elegant and cute and I think [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is awesome with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Definitely [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]! It’s so perfect!

Ooh, I love [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] was my instant favorite on this list, but I think [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is my favorite in general and with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! (Then again, I’ve always loved [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] for you, so [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] seems perfect, too!)

Clearly, I’m torn, but I don’t think you could go wrong with any of these, especially these three. :heart:

Darcy [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] gets my vote.

I love name [name_m]Louis[/name_m] but the U sound in both [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] would be too much for me as siblings. I think [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] or [name_m]Edward[/name_m] would be a perfect match to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

1 Like

I can’t go past the handsome [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

I vote for [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] as the best match with those lovely sibling names.