Vote for Violet & Hugo's brother's name!

Don’t know how to create a poll. So just tell me your favourite! A brother for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m].

Darcy [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Luka[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Thanks!

Sebastian [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] gets my vote!

[name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] both fit perfectly imo!

1 Like

Frederick [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Oh, this is such a tough choice! With the exception of [name_m]Luka[/name_m], I think they’d all be pretty perfect in the set… ([name_m]Luka[/name_m] is a little too match-y with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], imo.)

I’m really between [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m]…though I’m also really loving [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m].

Alright, I’m voting [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. It just seems like the best fit and has such great flow. Very handsome. <3

Frederick or [name_m]Edward[/name_m] get my vote!

Violet [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m]

Sebastian [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

I love [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (I think this is my favorite) and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]! [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is sweet and I adore that it has a similar length to [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. [name_m]Louis[/name_m] would be my third choice.
I love [name_m]Edward[/name_m], but [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] not so much. [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] would be magnificent!

Such a tough choice! All are fantastic but [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] are perfect with [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. I genuinely can’t pick which I like most to be honest. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is one of my all time favourite names though so I’ll go with that but really, all of them are excellent.

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds so great with the bigger sibs.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] each have a nice ring to them.
All the names are handsome :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Louis[/name_m] best with your sibset :blush:

Darcy [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

Violet and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are great names and they go really well together. For me, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a fantastic name, goes great with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and wish I thought of it for one of my sons!

Louis [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Sebastian [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds great.

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] are my favourites with your (wonderfully named) kiddos! I think [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] shall get my official vote :slight_smile:

Violet & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] have such beautiful names.
I think [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] go so perfectly!!

I really think all of you names sound nice with the sibset so you really can’t go wrong.
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is my personal favorite.

Edward, [name_m]Louis[/name_m] or [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] get my vote.

Sebastian [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]!