Amelia?

My husband loves the name [name]Amelia[/name] its his favorite. I didn’t want to use it because of popularity and 2 of our children already have popular names. But its really growing on me and I am starting to love it for our [name]June[/name] baby.

Her name would be [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Hope[/name].

Our other children are [name]Lily[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] & [name]Iris[/name].

What do you think? Yes or No?

I really love [name]Amelia[/name] regardless of its popularity (it is so sweet and beautiful), and I think it is outstanding with [name]Lily[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], & [name]Iris[/name]! [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Hope[/name] is quite lovely. I vote yes! :slight_smile:

[name]Amelia[/name] is a lovely name and goes well with [name]Lily[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Iris[/name]. I say go for it!

I [name]LOVE[/name] this name, it is one of my favourites. It is quite popular but you could always change the spelling to make it slightly different:

[name]Emelia[/name] or [name]Emilia[/name] - I personally prefer the name beginning with E because it makes it slightly different but that’s just my opinion. :smiley:

Or you can also have the alternative of [name]Amelie[/name] - I adore this name and like it with the middle name [name]Rose[/name] - [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. x

I think it’s wonderful! Especially with [name]Lily[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Iris[/name]!

I love [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name]! I think it goes so nicely with your other kids, even if a little popular right now.