An Outsider's Opinion

We are trying to decide between two boys names, and are at a complete standstill right now. Which do you like best? Thoughts? Opinions?

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name]
Tyce [name]Benjamin[/name]

I like [name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name] the best. Tyce seems very incomplete, but [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name] would be a nice combo. I hope that helps, best of luck!

I like [name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name] a lot - in fact, for my first child, she would have been named that exact name if she had been a boy!

Same with me - my first is [name]Haven[/name] [name]Iona[/name] (middle name after my grandmother). Thanks!

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name]!

I too like [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name].

Thanks for the [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name] idea as well. [name]Benjamin[/name] is my husband’s name, so I’m not sure if would like a jr., or maybe it’s me that would find it most confusing! :wink:

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name]! Tyce sounds a little made up to me, or like it should be a nn for [name]Tyson[/name]. [name]Hudson[/name] and a very strong and handsome name.

I just love [name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name], the sound, the look (and in my case because I see names in colour, synethesia) are all perfect.

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name] is a handsome person, rather intelligent but not in a stuck up way, he is popular, kind and loving.

I love the pairing of [name]David[/name] with [name]Hudson[/name] it just brings it to life.

I like [name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name] best.

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name] is happy and handsome!

I like [name]Hudson[/name] the best but hudson and haven sounds BAD together.

H!

Here’s another vote for [name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name]. I think it’s really handsome, and I also love the suggestion of [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]David[/name] (or even [name]David[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]).

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name]. I think Tyce [name]Benjamin[/name] doesn’t seem to slow right. [name]Hudson[/name] [name]David[/name] flows and look really nice :slight_smile: