anagrams

[name]How[/name] much does it bother you if a name you like has a bad anagram? [name]Do[/name] people even look those up?
There are sites like this one http://deanjackson.dj/nameanagram/in...ntha+fazelinia

I really liked the name [name]Samantha[/name] but then it has a horrible anagram with our last name. Does that even matter? I didn’t think it did but I saw an article that had a list of names like :

[name]Kim[/name] Kardashian’s anagram name is I AM A KIND SHARK
[name]Courtney[/name] [name]Love[/name]'s anagram name is VERY COOL TUNE
[name]William[/name] [name]Jefferson[/name] [name]Clinton[/name]'s anagram name is JILTS NICE WOMEN. IN FOR FALL
[name]George[/name] [name]Bush[/name]'s anagram name is O, HE BUGGERS
[name]Clint[/name] [name]Eastwood[/name]'s anagram name is OLD [name]WEST[/name] ACTION
[name]Elvis[/name] [name]Presley[/name]'s anagram name is LIVELY SPREES

Anyway, I also typed in a bunch of friend/family names and the anagrams seemed to weirdly describe them, kind of.
Then I was like- The anagram for the name I like “[name]Samantha[/name]” had all this weird satan crap in it with the letters and something about animals…
I don’t want the poor kid to be schizophrenic or something because I gave them the wrong name.
[name]Silly[/name] I know… [name]Do[/name] you think anagrams of a name really affect people?
Should I spell the name

[name]Sammantha[/name] instead to avoid the bad anagram, or will it just look ignorant and ghetto if I do that? :frowning: Then it wouldn’t have the same spelling as the american girl doll.

No one really cares about anagrams in my experience. I never checked mine, or cared too until I was like 15, and mine is something like Aha, milk.

I wouldn’t spend a minute of time worrying about it, and use a sensible spelling. Personally this never even occurred to me as a naming consideration. I’ve never looked up anybody’s, ever. Might be a fun game to pass the time with friends after coffee and dessert, and nothing more.

I don’t think it matters at all. That site seems to be just for fun. Besides, who’s going to do this with their names?

I put my name in and it gave me Aghast [name]Lemon[/name]…

When I put in my combos, my boy combo [name]Asher[/name] Lykaion [name]Thomas[/name] gave me I AM THANKLESS HOORAY which is hilarious.
For [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Elysia[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is gave me “[name]Happy[/name]! Loathesome Eeriness”
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] gave me “Envisage Heaviest Oomph”
[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Xiomara[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] gave me “Marxian Chaos as a Stardom”

I’m not going to change any of those combos though because a) that’s just hilarious and b) whose ever going to see it or care?

[name]Don[/name]'t worry about it. [name]Samantha[/name] is lovely!

HA! LOL!

My combo goes to “It macabre”. ><

I don’t think anagrams matter at all. It’s only a bit of fun, and won’t make you schizophrenic or anything. Samantha is a pretty name spelled just the way it is. Why throw it away because of one anagram?