Anais and Annika

I really love the nickname [name]Annie[/name], but I can’t decide between [name]Anais[/name] and [name]Annika[/name]! Two very different feels, I think, but I love them both a ton. I was hoping you all could help me come up with a combo for both, and then I might be able to pick between the two. :slight_smile:

I’m pretty open to combo suggestions, but I do have two stipulations. I want two MNs, and I want [name]Claire[/name], [name]Kate[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Maren[/name], [name]Giovanna[/name], [name]Rebecca[/name], or [name]Noelle[/name] to be one of the MNs (family names). The only combos I’ve really come up with so far would be [name]Annika[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Anais[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Claire[/name], but I’m not really set on either of them. LN is fairly long and starts with an “R” and ends with an “S”. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

I prefer [name]Anais[/name] - to me, she’s much softer and more femine, but still spunky and clever.

[name]Anais[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] sound too similar to me to use back to back. In addition to [name]Anais[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Claire[/name], I like:

[name]Anais[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Maren[/name]

Personally, I much prefer [name]Anais[/name]. However, I’ve asked about it before and nearly everyone says it’s too close to “Anus.” So I think it depends on how French the area you live in is- if you’re in [name]Canada[/name] or a city, I think it would be okay. In the suburban or rural US, however, it may not work as well.

I actually prefer [name]Annika[/name], love this name! [name]Both[/name] are nice though.

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Annika[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Maren[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]June[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Giovanna[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Lucienne[/name]

Best of luck!

I love [name]Anais[/name]. The sound of the name is much more beautiful and feminine to me.
I like [name]Anais[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] - & [name]Anais[/name] [name]Maren[/name]-

I like [name]Annika[/name] a lot - but I’ve always had a soft spot for [name]Anais[/name].

I had a bad experience with an [name]Anneka[/name] (different spelling, I know!) when I was younger so I never liked the name much. :expressionless:

I love [name]Anais[/name] though, so pretty and feminine!

[name]Anais[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Giovanna[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Coraline[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (This is a biy rhymey)
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Dawn[/name]
[name]Anais[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lily[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helped :slight_smile: x