And our baby's name is...

:blossom: [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] :blossom:

It was very hard choosing a girl name but [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] won out in the end because it simply felt like the one. [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is baby sister to [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] (Lottie) who suggested [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] (the name of her favorite doll) as her sister’s middle name.

Thank you to everyone at nameberry who helped us with suggestions and shortening our very long list of names.

78 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is a stunning name – full of light and joy :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! That’s a beautiful name!

congratulations!

Oh my goodness! I cannot express how excited this makes me! What an extremely beautiful name! Congrats

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name!

congratulations!! susanna lucy is stunning :heartpulse:

What a stunning name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! What a perfectly lovely name! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Congratulations on your little sunshine [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]!

Congratulations, what a gorgeous name!

Wow, congratulations! [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is stunning! A name I’ll remember! And with that sibset?? She’s set! :mushroom: :teddy_bear: :dove:

Congratulations! [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is a beautiful name. How sweet that big sister [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] suggested her middle name.

Congratulations! It’s a beautiful name.

Congratulations!

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is gorgeous such a lovely bright name and so sweet that her sister chose her middle name.

susanna lucy is just perfect! so gorgeous!

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] :blossom:

Congratulations! What a lovely name! :tada:

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is gorgeous! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: