Anna or Eliza for sister Lucy

Thoughts? [name_f]Anna[/name_f] (nn Annie) and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

2 Likes

I like both [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], but with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] I prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and nn [name_f]Liza[/name_f]?

I prefer Eliza - I think that Lucy and Eliza has better flow because of the similar “c” and “z” sounds. I also think that the syllable difference makes them a little more distinct!

i think the nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f] goes wonderfully with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] better! [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] are timeless and classic.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] with the nn [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Well, I don’t know! I think that they’re both great names. And they both go perfectly w/Lucy. I give the slight edge to [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. The only reason is because I don’t like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Annie[/name_f] a lot! I just feel like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] seems almost nick-namey (even though it totally works as a full name), so [name_f]Annie[/name_f] doesn’t feel as nature as say [name_u]Anne[/name_u] or [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. I know that this is ridiculous, but I had to think of a way to narrow it down. :grin:

They both go so well! [name_f]My[/name_f] slight preference would be [name_f]Annie[/name_f]. It had a similar sweetness.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] for me! [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is wayyyyy over done, it’s pretty but overdone! [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is recognizable but not common, elegant, and it’s a nickname like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] are perfect!!

I love both [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], but I don’t care for [name_f]Anna[/name_f], (Sorry to anyone named [name_f]Anna[/name_f], but for some weird reason it just seems uninteresting to me, even though I love names like [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and Elizabeth.) so I’d say [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] share some spunk, while still sounding very traditional, but then, [name_f]Annie[/name_f] has both of those qualities too. They both go well with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. If it helps, [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is more consistently popular than [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], which is up 159 spots from ten years ago. I’m definitely not an expert, but [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] doesn’t seem like it’s gaining popularity so rapidly it’s going to end up being really trendy, but still, perhaps it’ll end up being tied more to one era.

I LOVE [name_f]Anna[/name_f] for Lucy’s sister (my daughter is also Lucy!)

I vote [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!

i really really love lucy & eliza as sisters!

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] are wonderful together

Both work brilliantly! I think I slightly prefer the simplicity of [name_f]Anna[/name_f] with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], but adore both :slight_smile:

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], although that’s a tough choice!

Eliza & Lucy would make for the perfect pair! :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]! I think that pair is perfect for sisters. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is also a very beautiful name.

Gosh, so many votes for both! Thanks all. At least both are good options. We have a long, 3-syllable last name which is why we chose the shorter [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] for sister. Leaning more towards [name_f]Anna[/name_f] (nn Annie)…

2 Likes

They both fit nicely! I prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] but I don’t not like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]!