Anna?

simple elegant or just too plain?

I love it. I don’t think its too plain. Unless perhaps your surname is [name]Brown[/name] or [name]Smith[/name], then maybe you might want to use a longer name like [name]Annabelle[/name] or something and then use [name]Anna[/name] as a nickname… otherwise i love it just on its own.

I’m an [name]Anna[/name], I have always loved my name. [name]Annora[/name] is pretty too.

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Anna[/name]! I love classic names, so to me, it’s elegant and timeless, and not at all plain or boring.

If it feels like it’s missing something to you, you may also like [name]Annabel[/name]/[name]Annabelle[/name] or [name]Anneliese[/name]/[name]Annelise[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Anna[/name] on its’ own is beautiful. It’s simplicity makes it elegant and charming not boring or plain.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Ooh, I really love [name]Anna[/name] and don’t think it is boring at all :slight_smile: It’s very elegant, imo. For middle names, I really like [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]…

I don’t mind [name]Anna[/name], but I know it was the most common girl’s name at my highschool (I’m 20), I have a close friend named [name]Anna[/name] and I also have a cousin named [name]Anna[/name]. I live on the Illinois/Iowa border and it’s very common around here.

I love [name]Anna[/name]! So cute, classic, simple and elegant. I live in eastern [name]Canada[/name] and basically NEVER hear it, so it really depends on your location as to how popular it is. I would love to hear this on a little girl :slight_smile: For middles I like other classics that are maybe a little longer, like…

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Anna[/name]. One of my most favorite girls’ names. So elegant, not boring!
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Anna[/name]- timeless, beautiful, classic!!!

[name]Anna[/name] is a beautiful, classic name. If it does not seem long enough to you, like another suggested, you could use [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Anneliese[/name], [name]Annika[/name]. Research “[name]Anna[/name]” in other countries and you might come up with a similar, yet unique “[name]Anna[/name]” for you.
If not, it truly is a beautiful name!

Oh I love this name! So beautiful, simple, classic, elegant…! If it wasn’t my niece’s name, I’d use it in a heartbeat!

[name]Anna[/name] is the only popular girl’s name I would ever use. I just love it! And I love that it translates well into so many other languages. It’s such an attractive name”not the least bit boring. And all the Annas I know love their name.

This was my grandmother’s name and I [name]LOVE[/name] it lots.

Simple elegant, not plain.

Although, I like [name]Anya[/name] as an alternative. I like that it phonetically spells [name]Aine[/name].