Anne....How can I do this?

I’m not pregnant, I just like looking at names. [name]Just[/name] thought you should know, even though you probably dont care…oh well lets just get to it.

So, my grandmother’s name is [name]Ann[/name] and she doesnt have any middle names. I really want to include her name in the middle slot for a future daughter. But, just one problem, isnt [name]Ann[/name] the most boring middle name ever? No offense to ANYONE who has the middle name [name]Ann[/name] I’m not trying to offend you, I promise. Its just that its really popular, you know what I mean? Anyone, I thought about putting the e at the end so it would be [name]Anne[/name], but thats the same name. I like [name]Olivia[/name] for the first name, and [name]Anna[/name] doesnt work because [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Anna[/name] doesnt really flow.

Also, I want to use two middle names. I want to use the coolest way to [name]Anne[/name], and I also want to use either:
[name]Michelle[/name]
[name]Vickie[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name](My dads name is alex and hes a guy so why not?)

What about something like [name]Marian[/name] or [name]Marianne[/name], or any other name with -anne at the end? I think something like [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Marian[/name] [name]Gwyneth[/name] would be pretty - not quite [name]Gwendolyn[/name], but very nice!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] about another alternative?

[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Suzanne[/name]
[name]Annika[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Hanne[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Rhiannon[/name]
[name]Joanne[/name]
[name]Rosanna[/name]
[name]Gianna[/name]
[name]Annia[/name]
[name]Annora[/name]
[name]Isannah[/name]
Annalynne
[name]Ariane[/name]

[name]Do[/name] any of those appeal to you?

Or what about something like [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Anne[/name]?

There are so many great names with [name]Ann[/name] in though, I’m sure you’ll find one you love!