Annoying

Can’t open many things
Keep getting spit out
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this will end soon
Can’t even enter “Glitches” where this might belong.

13 Likes

Agreed. Can’t use the site

4 Likes

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] I’m not the only one.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] to confirm: is this only on the forums for you too? I’m having lots of issues on the forums but the main site works just fine, is that your experience too @harvest-endellion @ethelmary @itsjustjack @lilsibubs?

1 Like

Only forums for me too :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks. Many apologies again, it’s being looked into behind the scenes but we’re not sure what’s causing it yet. Hopefully we’ll be able to solve it soon, I’m experiencing exactly the same issues as you so I know how frustrating it is!

7 Likes

I think it’s just the forums. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey i had this problem and fixed it by going into my account security settings and logging all accounts out! So far its better

2 Likes

Could it be that we are getting logged in multiple times somehow? I had a bunch of log ins but I only use 2 devices

1 Like

As far as I know, it’s always shown multiple devices there, even if you only actually use one or two. It seems to count devices twice sometimes. But I will try your tip, thanks!

3 Likes

I don’t really use the main site, so I wouldn’t be able to say, sorry! It’s gotten pretty noticeable on the forums for me though. And I only ever use my phone for this site. I actually don’t think my account has ever been logged in anywhere else. I don’t know if that helps though, but maybe it’s some insight?

2 Likes