Another Colour Name?

[name_u]Navy[/name_u].
one of my most recent crushes.
question is: could it become another name like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_u]Blue[/name_u]? is it just better off placed as a middle name? or just forget it?

some combos:
[name_u]Navy[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]
[name_u]Navy[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_u]Navy[/name_u] [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_u]Navy[/name_u] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]

I’d personally use it as a middle, but with names like [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], as well as [name_f]Ava[/name_f]/[name_u]Avery[/name_u]/[name_f]Avia[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u], [name_u]Sailor[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f], I think it has both the sounds and feel to be used as a first

I adore the name [name_u]Navy[/name_u]! I think it works as a FN easily enough, as it’s catching on quite a bit it seems? (I see it more and more often i feel).

thanks @greyblue!

@leafsgirl44 how often do you come across it?

I’ve seen a handful of posts with it, and met maybe two? I live in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] though, so popularity is likely different in Australia!

I am a huge fan of several color names, so I think [name_u]Navy[/name_u] could absolutely work as a first, especially if paired with a longer middle. I think it works especially well on a boy as a first, but is better as a middle with a feminine first.

my heart fluttered! you have given me hope! i have never come across a [name_u]Navy[/name_u] in aus and currently in europe and haven’t heard of one either, i thought it might’ve been one of my far-fetched names

@danakatherine thanks

I love [name_u]Navy[/name_u] and think that it will catch on as at least one celebrity has used it. I think that it’s fine as a first name and works well for both boys and girls.

thanks @pamjsg99