Anyone else having problems finding a name they love? What do you think of my names?

I have one son named [name]Harrison[/name] with baby #2 on the way. We’re not finding out the gender so I have to compile girls and boys names. I’m finding it much more difficult the second time around, especially for boy names. I LOVED the name [name]Harrison[/name] for a few years so I knew I wanted that name. I’m only 3 months along with #2, but I knew I had to start early cause this was going to be more difficult.

I find boys names are harder cause they’re either too feminine, nerdy or too popular. I like strong classic sorta unpopular boy names, but I find they’re all taken! Below are some names I was thinking, but not sure if they’re ‘the one’? I feel like I’ve seen every single name in the universe, and none really suit us.

Any advice and what do you think of the names below? Also, what would you call my name style?

Boys:
[name]Noah[/name] - This was the first name recently that started to really grow on me. It’s a bit softer but I feel like my husband or son suit this name.
[name]Charlie[/name] - Becoming too popular, not sure if I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] it
[name]Zachary[/name] - Too popular, don’t feel like we’re ‘[name]Zack[/name]’ people
[name]Tucker[/name] - Too modern/rough
[name]Luca[/name] - Too cute, not sure for a man man
[name]Hunter[/name] - Too trendy?
[name]Christian[/name] - Afraid of people calling him “[name]Chris[/name]”, ew, and our last name starts with a K and has an “s” in it
[name]Marcus[/name] - Like it but not sure if I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] it
[name]Maxwell[/name] - a little too out there for me?
[name]James[/name] - Afraid of him changing it to [name]Jim[/name] when he’s older, ew.

Girls:
[name]August[/name] - I was obsessed with this name since I was young, but now that I’m having kids, I’m not sure. I think I blew it up too much and imagined my girl so much as [name]August[/name] that I’m scared to commit? Weird I know…
[name]Amelia[/name] - I do like this name a lot. Very beautiful.
[name]Reagan[/name] - I like it
[name]Scarlet[/name] - I love this name too, wonder if it’s too proper? I’m more of a funny gal and I wonder if my daughter was like me, if [name]Scarlet[/name] would suit her
[name]Philippa[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] this name. But wondering if people will pronouce it wrong and I don’t like [name]Pippa[/name].
[name]Lily[/name] - Maybe, might be too soft, not strong enough?
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - I don’t really like “[name]Mags[/name]”. I like it as a whole, not shortenend.

[name]August[/name] is gorgeous! I love [name]Augustine[/name] & [name]Augusta[/name] also.
Of the boys I like [name]Maxwell[/name]- also love [name]Maxim[/name].

I love your naming style! All of your names are so strong sounding and classic. Here are the ones I like best:

Boys:
[name]Noah[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! Strong, easy to say, easy to spell, and it feels fresh even though it’s been around forever.
[name]Tucker[/name] - I like the sound a lot, but am not sure I would be able to commit… [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Tucker[/name] sound cute together- both very masculine and happen to be surnames as well.
[name]Luca[/name] - I love the sound of it, but it’s the one that doesn’t sound as strong and masculine as the others. Maybe sounds less “American” too
[name]James[/name] - This one fits with the surname style you seem to like (my style too!) A few other suggestions that have the same feel to me: [name]Grant[/name], [name]Clark[/name], and [name]Andrew[/name] nn [name]Drew[/name]

Girls:
[name]August[/name] - I’ve never heard this as a name, but I do like the sound of it. It’s not very feminine. Nicknames might be tough- [name]Augie[/name] is a little out there for me.
[name]Reagan[/name] - I really like this one! It also fits with your surname theme… but definitely sounds like a girl to me. I would pair it with a feminine sounding middle name
[name]Scarlet[/name] - I love this name too! It sounds so passionate, I’d like to actually meet a baby with this name to see how it translates to real life… I can definitely see this girl as dramatic and as a character in a novel.
[name]Lily[/name] - I think you’re right, it is really soft… but I’m drawn to soft, feminine names paired up with strong, masculine brother names
Other suggestions you might like: [name]Leona[/name], [name]Savannah[/name], [name]Lexie[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Nora[/name]

Good luck!!!

I’d call your boys’ style rather All-American or newer classics. I know several guys named [name]James[/name] (all ages), and not one goes by [name]Jim[/name]. I think that’s an older nickname that you won’t run into much now (unless you want to use it). It’s just like you don’t heard [name]Bob[/name] for [name]Robert[/name], [name]Hank[/name] for [name]Henry[/name], or [name]Dick[/name] for [name]Richard[/name] on anyone under 50; they go by [name]Rob[/name], [name]Hal[/name] or [name]Henry[/name], or [name]Rich[/name] now… So I wouldn’t let that deter you at all! I think [name]Harrison[/name] sounds great with [name]James[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name] ([name]Max[/name] is so sweet and not “out there” at all), [name]Noah[/name], [name]Tucker[/name], and [name]Charles[/name]. I don’t personally love [name]Marcus[/name], but it sounds fine with [name]Harrison[/name], too! While [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Luca[/name] as a little jarring for me, what about [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]? That’s a great pair, and [name]Lucas[/name] might age a little better? Maybe you’d like [name]Samuel[/name] ([name]Sam[/name]), [name]Bennett[/name] ([name]Ben[/name] tones down [name]Bennett[/name] a little), [name]Eli[/name], [name]Miles[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Cole[/name] (alone or as a nn for [name]Nicholas[/name]), [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Dominic[/name], or [name]Nathan[/name]/[name]Nathaniel[/name].

I’d say your girl’s style is a blend of feminine classics and modern, more on-trend choices. [name]August[/name] still feels masculine to me (even after [name]Secret[/name] Life of Bees). I think [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]August[/name] would make great brothers, but I don’t care for it on a girl as much. I also find [name]Reagan[/name] rather masculine and harsh; [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Reagan[/name] starts a presidential trend, too. [name]Maggie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] feels very casual to me, nice on a child but not a mature-sounding name for an adult. I think [name]Philippa[/name] is easy enough to say right, but I do think it might slowly pick up a nickname unless you and she insist on the full name… If not [name]Pippa[/name] (it’s not my fave either), then I think you could stretch [name]Lil[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] to work! Best of both worlds? I think [name]Harrison[/name] would sound fabulous with a [name]Philippa[/name] or [name]Lily[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name] (I think she can be casual and funny) and [name]Amelia[/name] (it is lovely!). You might also like [name]Lila[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], or [name]Lucy[/name] (perhaps a little spunkier and stronger than [name]Lily[/name]?), [name]Tatum[/name] (unisex like [name]Reagan[/name], but avoids the presidents), [name]Ruby[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] (like [name]Scarlett[/name]), or [name]Alice[/name], [name]Elinor[/name], or [name]Eliza[/name] (like [name]Amelia[/name]?).

Boys:
[name]Noah[/name] - I really like this name, although it is very popular if that bothers you.
[name]Charlie[/name] - It’s ok. Nice name, just NMS.
[name]Zachary[/name] - I like this name a lot! But I have cousins with kids [name]Zachary[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] who goes by [name]Zack[/name], so I couldn’t use it.
[name]Tucker[/name] - I’m not a fan of most “-er” names. Too last namey.
[name]Luca[/name] - I really like this as a nn for [name]Lucas[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Hunter[/name] - Again, not a big fan of “-er” names (mostly).
[name]Christian[/name] - I know a [name]Christian[/name] and I don’t think he’s ever been called [name]Chris[/name]. I’m not a big fan of the name but it’s not bad.
[name]Marcus[/name] - I actually really like the name [name]Mark[/name], and [name]Marcus[/name] is a good way to get that nn.
[name]Maxwell[/name] - I like the idea of [name]Max[/name] but I don’t like any of the longer versions. Not sure why.
[name]James[/name] - It’s ok. Prefer as a middle.

Girls:
[name]August[/name] - This is a boy name to me.
[name]Amelia[/name] - Pretty!
[name]Reagan[/name] - It’s ok. Really NMS.
[name]Scarlet[/name] - I like it only if you spell it [name]Scarlett[/name]. [name]Scarlet[/name] is the color. I know it’s not a big difference and shouldn’t matter but it bugs me for some reason.
[name]Philippa[/name] - I don’t think anyone will pronounce it wrong, it’s pretty straightforward. Not a fan though.
[name]Lily[/name] - Not a fan. [name]Kinda[/name] over this name and variations.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Not a fan of double first names or nn first names. Maybe [name]Margaret[/name] or [name]Magdelene[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] as a mn?

Wow, thank you so much for the very thorough responses so far - exactly what I wanted! :slight_smile: You gave me a lot to think about! Y’all have a lot of valid points.

I loved [name]Sam[/name] but my nephew was just samed that - they go so quick! I like the idea of pairing [name]Harrison[/name] with a softer female name, like [name]Lily[/name] or [name]Scarlet[/name]. I agree about the [name]Reagan[/name] presidential thing, that crossed my mind as well. Maybe down the road on another baby but not together so close.

So you think [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] go well together? I feel like I’d have to see the baby first with [name]Noah[/name]. [name]Harrison[/name] is a VERY active vocal stubborn baby, haha, and if I had another one of him not sure if [name]Noah[/name] would suit that personality. I love [name]Noah[/name] from the notebook movie, I don’t know any [name]Noah[/name]'s even though the charts say it’s getting popular.

Boys:
[name]Noah[/name] - It is a softer name, and I think it’s nice. In the US it’s more popular than any other name on the list if that’s a concern for you.
[name]Charlie[/name] - I really like [name]Charlie[/name], personally, and I’d call it more classic than trendy. Maybe as a nn for [name]Charles[/name]?
[name]Zachary[/name] - Too popular, don’t feel like we’re ‘[name]Zack[/name]’ people- Are you [name]Zeke[/name] people? [name]Zeke[/name] could work as a nickname and is less common.
[name]Tucker[/name] - This is a bit modern for my taste.
[name]Luca[/name] - I think it ages really well, actually. Certainly better than [name]Maggie[/name] or [name]Charlie[/name]. This is my favorite on the boy’s list.
[name]Hunter[/name] - Not a [name]Hunter[/name] fan. I think it’s just too literal of a word for me.
[name]Christian[/name] - People are going to call him [name]Chris[/name]. You can correct them, but it’ll be an endless battle. [name]Christopher[/name] could use [name]Topher[/name] as a nickname, but [name]Christian[/name] really hasn’t got many options. Also I think [name]Christian[/name] is a risky name because your son may grow up and convert to Judaism or become an atheist or something, which would be weird with his name.
[name]Marcus[/name] - I really like [name]Marcus[/name]. You might also like [name]Marco[/name].
[name]Maxwell[/name] - [name]Maxwell[/name] isn’t out there! It’s very mainstream. I like the name a lot.
[name]James[/name] - I think most Jameses go by [name]James[/name] now. I don’t know any Jims under 30, but I know several Jameses. If you need a nickname, I really like [name]Jamie[/name], but I don’t think you need one and I don’t think people will call him [name]Jim[/name]. It’s not like [name]Christian[/name].

Favorites, in order: [name]Luca[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]James[/name]

Girls:
[name]August[/name] -[name]Do[/name] you still like the name [name]August[/name]? It seems like you aren’t sure about that. I’d assume [name]August[/name] was a boy, especially with brother [name]Harrison[/name]. [name]Auden[/name] might be a nice alternative.
[name]Amelia[/name] - I agree, this is a great name. [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] sound really great together.
[name]Reagan[/name] - [name]Reagan[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name] is a surname theme, but not just that- they’re both presidents! I think it’s a bit matchy, and there are better names on the list anyway.
[name]Scarlet[/name] - I just don’t like [name]Scarlet[/name] at all. Never have. I think it sounds bad. It’s rough and sharp to me, plus it starts with “scar” and rhymes with “harlot.” I think [name]Charlotte[/name] is a much better alternative- that “sh” sound at the beginning really softens the name.
[name]Philippa[/name] - I don’t think people would automatically shorten it to [name]Pippa[/name] in the US, but I don’t know where you are. You may encounter some mispronunciation, but I don’t think it’ll be a humongous problem, just an occasional and easily corrected inconvenience.
[name]Lily[/name] - Maybe, might be too soft, not strong enough?- that is the problem with [name]Lily[/name]. I love the name and I think it works on an adult, but I do wonder if it’s too pretty or light. [name]Lil[/name] seems strong to me, and it could work as a nn if [name]Lily[/name] doesn’t fit her. But I do think it’s a great name.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- Would you call her both? I think people would definitely shorten it to [name]Maggie[/name]. [name]Mags[/name] will probably happen occasionally, but I think that’s avoidable. I love [name]Maggie[/name], but I think [name]Margaret[/name] sounds a bit more adult, and it’s a very common nickname so I don’t think people would find it confusing.

Favorites, in order: [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Maggie[/name]/[name]Margaret[/name].

If you don’t like [name]Chris[/name] as a nickname for [name]Christian[/name], you could use [name]Kit[/name]. I know a [name]Christian[/name] that goes by [name]Kit[/name], and his last name also starts with K and contains a S so I think it works.

Boys:
[name]Noah[/name] - I worry a little about popularity, but it’s a great name.
[name]Charlie[/name] - I’m not crazy about it… it just seems to nicknames for me, although [name]Charles[/name] seems to formal.
[name]Zachary[/name] - I like it, but don’t love it.
[name]Tucker[/name] - I adore [name]Tucker[/name].
[name]Luca[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name].
[name]Hunter[/name] - I don’t think [name]Hunter[/name] is particularly trendy. I know quite a few grown up Hunters.
[name]Christian[/name] - I don’t think i would get shortened that often. But I also prefer [name]Tristan[/name].
[name]Marcus[/name] - I don’t like it, sorry.
[name]Maxwell[/name] - Very nice.
[name]James[/name] - Timeless and wonderful. I also don’t completely hate [name]Jim[/name] though.

Girls:
[name]August[/name] - I think this is a boy’s name. [name]Autumn[/name] would work well for a girl, and sounds similar.
[name]Amelia[/name] - Very nice.
[name]Reagan[/name] - Not my style
[name]Scarlet[/name] - I prefer the [name]Scarlett[/name] spelling. It’s lovely and still a little spunky.
[name]Philippa[/name] - Would absolutely get shortened to [name]Pippa[/name]. Not to in love with either.
[name]Lily[/name] - It’s ok.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] -Is this a double first name? Im not found of that trend. However, I love [name]Maggie[/name]. [name]Rose[/name] just seems like a filler in a middle spot.

Boys:
[name]Noah[/name] - I’m neutral on this one. I like it, but its far too popular for my tastes.
[name]Charlie[/name] - I like it.
[name]Zachary[/name] - You could always go with something like [name]Zachariah[/name] to have a different sound.
[name]Tucker[/name] - NMS
[name]Luca[/name] - I think it’s very masculine and exotic. [name]Goran[/name] Visnjic’s character on ER was [name]Luka[/name], and he definitely convinced me that this was a handsome, wearable name for an adult.
[name]Hunter[/name] - Yeah, pretty trendy.
[name]Christian[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]. [name]Just[/name] introduce your son as [name]Christian[/name], and others will probably follow. I have two friends named [name]Andrew[/name], and they NEVER get [name]Andy[/name] or [name]Drew[/name].
[name]Marcus[/name] - It’s okay.
[name]Maxwell[/name] - I don’t think it’s too out there, but it’s definitely formal.
[name]James[/name] - See [name]Christian[/name].

Girls:
[name]August[/name] - It’s okay.
[name]Amelia[/name] - Super-popular but pretty.
[name]Reagan[/name] - I have a cousin named this, but I don’t love it. It sounds harsh.
[name]Scarlet[/name] - I see [name]Scarlett[/name] as anything but proper. It’s one of my favorite names!
[name]Philippa[/name] - Very pretty!
[name]Lily[/name] - Pretty.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Cute!

What about [name]Thatcher[/name]? It’s the first name I thought of after reading your list :slight_smile: and I love [name]Harrison[/name] :slight_smile:

First of all, I really like your name choices!! [name]Harrison[/name] is such a strong/classic name! I’ve listed my suggestions below for each of your names and then, listed my top 2 for each gender.

Boys:
[name]Noah[/name] - I like this for a boy, not so much a man
[name]Charlie[/name] - I think this is classic, not popular. I think people could nn him [name]Chas[/name] though and that would bother me!! It goes well with [name]Harrison[/name] though.
[name]Zachary[/name] - I really love the name [name]Zachary[/name] but I think he will definitely go by [name]Zack[/name] once kids start to nn him! I don’t think it fits that great with [name]Harrison[/name].
[name]Tucker[/name] - I agree that [name]Tucker[/name] is a bit more tough than [name]Harrison[/name]. As a sib sit, I don’t love it.
[name]Luca[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Luca[/name]!! I actually think it goes well with [name]Harrison[/name]. I can see it on a strong manly man!
[name]Hunter[/name] - This is my favorite from your list. I don’t think it’s too trendy. I absolutely love alliteration names so I adore [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name] together…SWOOOOON!!!
[name]Christian[/name] - For me, this is femenine for some reason. [name]Just[/name] NMS I guess.
[name]Marcus[/name] - I like this, it fits well on a man and is cute for a little boy.
[name]Maxwell[/name] - Actually love this one! I picture a smart, sophisticated man. Not sure it goes great with [name]Harrison[/name].
[name]James[/name] - Too classic for me…it’s boring IMHO

MY TOP TWO BOYS: [name]Hunter[/name] and [name]Luca[/name]
MY BOY SUGGESTIONS: [name]Gregory[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name]

Girls:
[name]August[/name]- I think this is cute but I can’t picture it on an adult.
[name]Amelia[/name] - [name]Love[/name], love, love. She could go by [name]Emme[/name], [name]Emmie[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Emma[/name], so many great nn and I’m a nn fan!!
[name]Reagan[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this one too!!! Classic and goes GREAT with [name]Harrison[/name] (I like the same ending sound)
[name]Scarlet[/name] - [name]Scarlet[/name] is very pretty and goes well with [name]Harrison[/name]. I think [name]Scarlet[/name] could be a cute little girl or a whity adult!
[name]Philippa[/name] - I like this name but wonder if people might call her [name]Pippa[/name]??
[name]Lily[/name] - I’ve always loved [name]Lily[/name]. I’m an elementary teacher and it is pretty popular.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - Kind of a mouthful. I picture [name]Maggie[/name] as an old woman, maybe a great-grandma.

MY TOP TWO GIRLS: [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Regan[/name]
MY GIRL SUGGESTIONS: [name]Anneliese[/name] and [name]Emmeline[/name]

As far as boy names go: I think [name]Maxwell[/name] is PERFECT. It goes with [name]Harrison[/name] really well. Formal, [name]Manly[/name] and definitly not out there. I’d say quite the opposite.
I like your girls names. I think out of the names provided [name]Amelia[/name] goes with with [name]Harrison[/name] the best. (In my opinion).

I love all your names except [name]August[/name]. I would make [name]August[/name] a boy name. But I love it as a boy name. I think you have a wonderful list!!!

I love [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Hunter[/name] although very trendy - but if you like it don’t let it bother you.

[name]Amelia[/name] is one of my fav. girl names!

All your names are great though :slight_smile:

Thanks so much everyone! I read all of your comments and they helped me a lot. You guys are amazing! I appreciate the time you all spent on my list.

For boys I think I’m leaning towards [name]Noah[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name] (seems to be a winner with all of you), [name]Luca[/name] or [name]Charlie[/name].
For girls, [name]Amelia[/name] is really shinning and I loved that name before. So is [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]. [name]August[/name] was a name I loved like ten years ago, so I just kinda kept it in mind… But I think it kinda wore out… part of me wonders if I’d ever regret not using it, one day, cause I was in love with it for so many years… it’s hard to just let go of it though.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

[name]Noah[/name] - I really like this name, it does seem to having a bit of a moment popularity wise. This may or may not bother you.
[name]Charlie[/name] - I really dislike this as a given name sorry, I much prefer [name]Charles[/name]. It may seem too formal on a little boy, but it sounds great on a man.
[name]Zachary[/name] - I’m not a massive fan of this name. I prefer [name]Issac[/name] if you’re going for the [name]Zak[/name] nickname.
[name]Tucker[/name] - It sounds very much like a nickname to me.
[name]Luca[/name] - This is such a lovely name, I don’t think it’s “too cute” sounding for a grown man at all. If you are worried about that though, you could call him [name]Lucas[/name] and just nickname him [name]Luca[/name]?
[name]Hunter[/name] - I live in the UK and [name]Hunter[/name] is really unusual here so I can’t really comment on whether it’s too trendy. I really like it though( also glad to see somone wanting to call their son it, the boys names on girls I see a lot on here really confuses me!)
[name]Christian[/name] - I know two Christians. [name]One[/name] is always called [name]Christian[/name], without fail. The other is called [name]Christ[/name] sometimes, but usually [name]Christian[/name] too. I think it depends how clear you make it when he’s young that he’s [name]Christian[/name] not [name]Chris[/name]. If it’s made clear enough, he would tell people himself when he’s old enough.
[name]Marcus[/name] - I like it.
[name]Maxwell[/name] - It’s ok, but I prefer [name]Maxim[/name].
[name]James[/name] - [name]Just[/name] timeless.

Girls:
[name]August[/name] - I think because the obvious nickname is [name]Gus[/name] that this is better suited to a boy.
[name]Amelia[/name] - Pretty.
[name]Reagan[/name] - Not my style
[name]Scarlet[/name] - I like it but there are a lot of [name]Scarlet[/name]'s in the UK under 10 so it’s not a favourite. Different for you of course, as you’re in the US.
[name]Philippa[/name] - I’ve known one [name]Philippa[/name] personally, she’s never ever been called [name]Pippa[/name]. She does get called [name]Phil[/name] though,so I’m not sure if you think that’s preferable. And of course there is the well known [name]Philippa[/name] Middleton, who always goes by [name]Pippa[/name]. I really like the nickname [name]Pippa[/name] to be honest, more so than [name]Philippa[/name] itself.
[name]Lily[/name] - Very pretty.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] -I don’t like this half as much as the other names on your girs list.

Favourite names from your lists:
Boys; [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Luca[/name]
Girls; [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]

Boy favorites (in order) are [name]Luca[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name] and [name]James[/name]. All very strong, masculine names. [name]Luca[/name] suites all ages very well…darling for a baby, strong and sophisticated for an adult.

As for the girl names, [name]August[/name] I always thought was a boy’s name. [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] are soft, lovely sounding girl names.

I really love [name]August[/name]…for a boy. [name]August[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name] are perfect together. I also love [name]James[/name] and [name]Maxwell[/name]. [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] are my fav of your girls names.

I love the name [name]Harrison[/name], great choice! I also think [name]Maxwell[/name] is great with [name]Harrison[/name], as is [name]James[/name].

I was going to suggest [name]Autumn[/name] as an alternative to [name]August[/name], but see that someone has beaten me to it! [name]IMO[/name], [name]Scarlet[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] are all winners and go wonderfully with [name]Harrison[/name]. I don’t think [name]Scarlet[/name] is too “proper” and could easily see her as a fun-loving girl.

Good luck!