Arabella, Penelope or Clementine?

** edited for privacy**

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is my favorite!

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is sweet, but a tongue twister. I really like both [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], but it really comes down to what sounds best with your surname. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] edges forward just a bit for me.

Another vote for [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is definitely my favourite of the three. Beautiful, magical, and a bit dark and mysterious.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]!

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is my favourite - very pretty:)

I really love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]!

My favourite is [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is my pick!

Thank you all!!

I only like [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is a bit too frilly for my taste and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is not my style. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] may be popular on Nameberry but I don’t think it’s anything to worry about in real life. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the middle name [name_f]Louise[/name_f]!

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is my favorite!! It’s a fun happy name.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] goes perfectly with both.

I don’t like you need a nickname for either, but you could use [name_f]Nell[/name_f] or [name_f]Lola[/name_f] for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] if pressured.

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is my personal favorite. I find it so elegant and stunning. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is nice too!

Thank you all, unfortunately all of the lovely comments on the 3 names aren’t making it any easier to choose 1!

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] is definitely my favorite. [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is lovely!

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]