Arabic Boy's Names That work in English... and in German??

I am faaaaar from expecting, but my eventual kids will need names that are aren’t a headache to pronounce in English, [name]German[/name], or Arabic. In English, I love [name]Avery[/name], [name]Everest[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Alan[/name], [name]Caspian[/name], etc. but most of them would not work in both languages without shifting to a totally different pronunciation. Thoughts?

There are a lot of Biblical names that would work in Arabic, English, and [name]German[/name]. [name]Aaron[/name], [name]Adam[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]David[/name], [name]Abraham[/name], [name]Elijah[/name], etc… I don’t think you’re going to find a name that’s pronounced the same in all three languages though. English and [name]German[/name] are similar in some ways, but Arabic is a completely unrelated language.

[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]
Adnan
[name]Armen[/name]
[name]Amir[/name]
[name]Farouk[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Kamil[/name]
[name]Ingo[/name]
Kuno
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Paul[/name]
[name]Rafael[/name] (could use Arabic [name]Rafik[/name] as nn)
[name]Raoul[/name]
[name]Taj[/name]

I think Nameera or Namira would be a really cool girl name. Or [name]Nameer[/name] for a boy.

I know someone with the beautiful name of [name]Hamzah[/name] and I think that works great both in English and in [name]German[/name]. I also like Hashem and Zayed.

You have quite a challenge ahead of you! I know because we chose Arabic names for our 3 children and it was really tough to find boys names that wouldn’t be difficult for English speakers to pronounce. Our first son is [name]Tarek[/name] after my father in law. I love it, but the pronunciation in English is not the same as Arabic, and it bugs me having to switch between the two depending on who I’m speaking to. My second son is [name]Naseem[/name]. His name doesn’t include any letters that don’t exist in English like [name]Tarek[/name]'s does. It has been very easy for people to read and pronounce and gets positive reactions, especially when people hear the lovely meaning, a gentle breeze.

Here are some other names we considered for ease of pronunciation:

[name]Zane[/name]
[name]Noor[/name]
[name]Ramy[/name]
[name]Sami[/name]
[name]Kareem[/name]
[name]Kameel[/name]
[name]Ameer[/name]
[name]Sameer[/name]
Jibreel
[name]Jamal[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]

When considering Arabic names that can be pronounced by non Arabic speakers, i would definitely avoid any name with kh, Q, or gh like [name]Khalil[/name], Khaled, Qais, or ghassan, since those are transliterations for letters that we don’t have in English, so the pronunciation is very different.

From your post title it sounds like you’re looking for Arabic origin names that work in both English in [name]German[/name]. That’s a different need than needing an English name that works in [name]German[/name] and Arabic, or a [name]German[/name] name that works in Arabic and English. It’s also unclear if you are looking for a name that will be pronounced exactly the same across all 3, or just has a plausible way to say it in each. I’m looking through NB’s Arabic names (speak both English and [name]German[/name] - and [name]Noora[/name]'s insights above are so helpful!) and also looking at your English taste, and liking the following for you:

[name]Adil[/name]
[name]Altair[/name]
[name]Osman[/name]
[name]Rafi[/name]
[name]Rayan[/name]