Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor...

I would have preferred the full name of either [name_m]Archer[/name_m] or [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] w/the nickname of [name_m]Archie[/name_m], but that’s just me. [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] is unexpected, but I really like it. It seems pretty evident that [name_m]Harry[/name_m] & [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] plan to blaze their own path rather than following the traditional royal road, so to speak. :slight_smile:

The thing is I don’t MIND it, I think it’s a nice name and definitely the most interesting of the recent British royal babies and shows the unity of the two parents okay, I just don’t think solely [name_m]Archie[/name_m] translates well in all situations. [name_m]Archer[/name_m] “[name_m]Archie[/name_m]” would have been amazing, best of both world’s imo, like can you imagine “[name_m]Hi[/name_m] I’m [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m]” that would be kickass. [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is very cute, I just think it’s very tied to Riverdale and a little incomplete feeling, [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] is a fun way to honour [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_m]Archie[/name_m]'s heritage, but yea I think it’s unexpected for a royal but a little boring as a name in general.

[name_m]Archie[/name_m] is NMS but I do think it’s quite cute, and quite unexpected for the [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Family. To be honest I was expecting [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] to pick a more American-style name (I had high hopes for something like [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] or [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]).

I don’t hate it, but it isn’t my favorite. I was hoping for names like [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], or [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] that still had an American feel but were somewhat traditional. [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] as an honor name for [name_m]Harry[/name_m] is almost cringey to me, but I see the sentiment.