Are Seraphina and Stephanie too similar to be sisters?

I know there’s huge gap between popularity, but they do seem similar for potential (twin) sisters to me.
I don’t know if everyone got the similarity, but they share all the letters but one, as well as starting with S sound…

I don’t think they’re necessarily too similar but they do seem different in style. Idk maybe I’m wrong but [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] seems a little more dated than [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f].

Maybe [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Seraphina and [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] are a bit matchy to me

They’re a bit too similar for my taste, I’m afraid.

Too similar letter-wise, plus the tone is off.

They look very similar and they sound very catchy

It would be a very twin-ish pair, sorry!

They look more matchy on paper than they sound. I prefer [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] out of the two of them.

1 Like

Seraphina has a lot of personality to it whereas [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] seems a bit too generic. I feel like one sister would be upset that her name is so unique and the other would be upset that her name isn’t unique at all.

4 Likes

I feel there too matchy and in general wouldn’t match! @goldengirl said it the best and I have to agree!! [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] seems unique and [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] a bit too common and generic! The names are matching but as a set aren’t very appealing! I recommend @whatchamacallit suggestion since [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] goes well, doesn’t match, and is similar to the same sounds as [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]! Other suggestion are:

Seraphina and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Collette[/name_f]

3 Likes