Are these familiar yet not too common combinations?

What are your thoughts on these name combinations? Too odd? :?

• [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Amara[/name]
  • [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]
  • [name]Lucienne[/name] [name]Cleo[/name]
  • [name]Margot[/name] [name]Adele[/name]
  • [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Briar[/name]
  • [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Clarice[/name]
  • [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Celestine[/name]

[name]Feel[/name] free to suggest any other names you think I may like. Thank you.

I don’t find any of them odd, in fact a lot of them are quite beautiful. [name]Margot[/name] [name]Adele[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Amara[/name] are a tiny bit hard to say with the back-to-back vowels, but it’s not too bad. My favorite combo is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]; favorite single names are [name]Margot[/name], [name]Adele[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], and [name]Cleo[/name]

I don’t like [name]Ivy[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name], but I tend to not like word names so that’s probably why. And every combination is exactly what you’re looking for- easily recognizable, but not at all common.

Yes, I have been told about the vowels. I do that with many of my name choices. :expressionless:

I was just hoping they come across they way I was hoping.

I quite like some of your name combinations.
[name]Ivy[/name] & [name]Amara[/name] - I like [name]Ivy[/name] but not [name]Amara[/name] with it. [name]Amara[/name] looks made up to me. [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] would be a better combination.
[name]Charlotte[/name] & [name]Fiona[/name] - My favourite pairing from your list. Two classic ladylike names.
[name]Lucienne[/name] & [name]Cleo[/name] - These two French and Greek names don’t go well together in this combo. See above for a better pairing with [name]Cleo[/name]. [name]Lucienne[/name] & [name]Delphine[/name] or [name]Lucienne[/name] & [name]Camille[/name] could be alternatives.
[name]Margot[/name] & [name]Adele[/name] - My second favourite from your list. Two syllable French names that exudes class. The “o” sound at the end of [name]Margot[/name] with the “a” sound at the beginning of [name]Adele[/name] don’t bother me too much.
[name]Valentina[/name] & [name]Briar[/name] - this is an odd pairing that doesn’t quite work. I love [name]Valentina[/name] and [name]Paloma[/name]. Not too crazy about [name]Briar[/name].
[name]Anastasia[/name] & [name]Clarice[/name] - This is ok but [name]Clara[/name] would be a better match for [name]Anastasia[/name].
[name]Hazel[/name] & [name]Celestine[/name] - Another odd combo in my opinion. Try [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Edith[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]June[/name], [name]Celestine[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] or [name]Celestine[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name].