Ariella ... Aria ... Adiya

Still in discussion with the DH about baby names. We’re picking two because we’ll find out if its a boy or a girl on its birthday. The rules: first name A and in Hebrew. Second name M and in any language. The boy is either [name]Ari[/name] or [name]Avi[/name] and the middle name is [name]Micah[/name]. Last name begins with an S. We’re having trouble with the girl name. I thought [name]Aria[/name] was Hebrew but apparently it is not. The DH likes [name]Ariella[/name] but I feel it is just soooo common and overused in Jewish circles. We like the name [name]Maren[/name], which is Latin meaning sea. I fear that [name]Aria[/name] [name]Maren[/name], though really beautiful is just not at all Jewish (we want a “Jewish” name). [name]Ariella[/name] [name]Maren[/name] sounds nice but I have reservations. Is this not as common as I think? What do folks think of Adiya [name]Maren[/name]? [name]Adara[/name] [name]Maren[/name]? [name]Ada[/name] [name]Maren[/name]?

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Maren[/name]! And I like every one of your beautiful choices! I think they are all great, but I’ll go find some suggestions!

Ok, I found some…I think these are all Hebrew…
[name]Adina[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
Asis [name]Maren[/name]
Atira [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Avia[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
Aviya [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Aliza[/name] [name]Maren[/name]

But I really think the names you have already are great!

[name]Abigail[/name]
Avigal
[name]Ariella[/name] is lovely but I see what ur saying
[name]Adalia[/name]
[name]Atarah[/name]
[name]Aviva[/name]