Arlo or Campbell?

Hello!

Looking for your opinion on [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] vs [name_u]Campbell[/name_u]. Middle name is [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] after a relative. His big brother’s name is [name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]…

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Campbell[/name_u]! [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is a very handsome name, and I like the alliterative brothers of [name_m]Calum[/name_m] and [name_u]Campbell[/name_u].

1 Like

Arlo! ^^

Arlo [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] would be gorgeous

Arlo and [name_u]Callum[/name_u] would make for a beautiful and handsome sibset!

Joseph [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] is an author who discussed the hero’s journey, Jungian archetypes, mythology, the collective unconscious, etc.
I think I’d prefer [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]—fun, quirky, rock and roll connection.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] with big bro

I like [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]!

Callum and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] for sure!!!

I prefer [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], especially as I personally don’t love repeated initials with siblings.

I like [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] with [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] but it is quite close to big brother [name_m]Calum[/name_m]. [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] works better with [name_m]Calum[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] and would make an amazing set!

^^ [name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts exactly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there.

Ooh, I love [name_m]Calum[/name_m]. [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] would be just darling for his brother. Very handsome & spunky but sweet brother pair. [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] isn’t a bad name, but it sounds way too close to [name_m]Calum[/name_m] in my opinion.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] !!
[name_u]Campbell[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is so strong and handsome !

I prefer [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]!

I love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is very handsome!

I love [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] and on its own, it is the one I would choose but it does seem close to [name_u]Callum[/name_u] so I think [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] is a better fit. [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is lovely as well.

Arlo [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is lovely

I normally prefer [name_u]Campbell[/name_u], but [name_m]Calum[/name_m] & [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] sound better imo :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Calum[/name_m] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] as brothers! [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is wonderful.