Arthur?

Hello,
do you like the name [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]?
Thank You.

Yes, I like it a lot. Makes me think of [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. It’s a very handsome name in my opinion, strong, but soft and gentle too. I wouldn’t use it due to popularity, but I don’t mind lots of little [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]’s running around.

I don’t know any Arthurs where I live (and I work in a school). I love the name. Personally I associate it with music and autumn (good associations in my opinion).

I agree [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] sounds soft and gentle but strong as well. I love this name!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is a family name. I think it’s a handsome name. I especially adore the nickname [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and love [name_m]Artie[/name_m] and [name_m]Art[/name_m].

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is so cute! I love the grandpa-chic names and this one has the greatest nickames too. I dislike how popular it is in the UK but that’s my only issue with it.

I love the name [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], I think it’s a strong, handsome, timeless boy’s name that also has a lovely soft sound to it. It has nothing but positive associations for me, I think it would age well, it has a cute meaning, and I just generally think it should be used far more often

I’ve always loved the stories about [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] so it gives me a fondness for the name.

I adore [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]!