Artistic middle names?

I like simple first names with an artistic, nature or edgy middle name, any suggestions?

And i DONT like [name]Lyric[/name], story, rain, sky or anything like that.

Examples: [name]Grey[/name], [name]Indigo[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Rose[/name]
Thanks!

Any colour names are good. if you go on wikipedia, put in blue or red (for eg) then go through the whole page and read the colour names. some where near the end theres a rectangle with loads of them (on some colours).

Any colour names are good. if you go on wikipedia, put in blue or red (for eg) then go through the whole page and read the colour names. some where near the end theres a rectangle with loads of them (on some colours).[/quote]

Thanks i found a few ideas!
[name]Sapphire[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Blue[/name] (can be a full name)
Isabelline

For artistic names you could use unusual color names, like:

[name]Crimson[/name], [name]Auburn[/name], [name]Burgundy[/name], [name]Sienna[/name], [name]Cerise[/name], [name]Coral[/name], [name]Mauve[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Scarlet[/name], [name]Azure[/name], [name]Blue[/name], [name]Cobalt[/name], [name]Cyan[/name], [name]Navy[/name], Periwinkle, [name]Sapphire[/name], [name]Teal[/name], [name]Emerald[/name], [name]Jade[/name], Lime, [name]Olive[/name], [name]Amber[/name], [name]Saffron[/name], [name]Lavender[/name], [name]Lilac[/name].

A lot of those double as nature names as well ([name]Saffron[/name], [name]Olive[/name], etc). Another way to get an [name]Art[/name]-related middle is to use the name of an Artist you like or admire, such as [name]Monet[/name], [name]Matisse[/name], Degas, Chagall, Dali, Renoir, Warhol, etc.

This link goes to an excellent list of unusual nature names: Unusual Nature Names

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I also found that i really love [name]Amethyst[/name]. Its pretty, unique, and my moms birth stone.

Im exploring that page right now, thanks.
As of Artist names, i like [name]Vincent[/name] (van gogh) My fav. Artist, and [name]Elise[/name] for fur elise by Beethoven.

ummm surely being an artist means being creative - not naming your child after a colour.

I didn’t say colour names, i said artistic and nature names. Colours are artistic. i am an artist myself and very appreciative of art and expression. And i find colour names to be very beautiful and creative. Thank you.

I didn’t say colour names, i said artistic and nature names. Colours are artistic. i am an artist myself and very appreciative of art and expression. And i find colour names to be very beautiful and creative. Thank you.[/quote]

Oh, and i mentioned an artist name, musical influence name, gem names, flower name, and a season name. Not just colours. If you think naming your child a colour name in uncreative then don’t use those names. But i love them.

I am a curator. My husband is a professional artist. Each to his own - but to to call something ‘artistic’ because someone 200 years ago who painted a picture was named it or because you once saw a picture of it, well that isn’t my idea of being creative. Like those names by all means, just don’t call them artistic.

I love [name]Amethyst[/name]!

What do you consider “artistic” then? A made-up name?

God no! I say just follow your heart.