Asher and Felix?

What do you think about [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] as twins? [name]Both[/name] names mean “happy”, and I can’t decide if its too obvious and therefore a bit trashy, or if its a cute theme. I know there is a very slight chance of my ever having twins, but I’d still love to hear your thoughts.

The combos I’m thinking of right now are [name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] [name]Augustus[/name]. I also really like the twin-set [name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name] and [name]August[/name] [name]Felix[/name], but I think [name]Felix[/name] is growing on me more and more as a first name, while [name]Augustus[/name] is handsome and distinguished in the middle. Thoughts?

Thanks for indulging my name wonderings :slight_smile:

• [name]Sydnee[/name]
1 Like

They definitely work together! Many people unfamiliar with names wouldn’t even notice the connection. [name]Love[/name] both of the names; adorable!

[name]Lovely[/name]! I like the subtle connection, I don’t think it’s something many people would notice. I have a 2.5 year old named [name]Felix[/name] [name]Levi[/name] so I especially love both of those names! :smiley:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Asher[/name] [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] together! :smiley:

They sound fantastic together! You should go for it. Good luck!

I was thinking about the names [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] awhile back! I think [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] sound great as well :slight_smile:

Thank you all so much for your positive feedback. I’ve been falling harder and harder for [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] as twins, and as just brothers as well if twins never happen :slight_smile: I’m glad they don’t sound too themey because I just love the “happy” connection, but I wouldn’t want to use it if it was too obvious or kind of trashy. If I were to ever have three boys, I also think [name]Tate[/name] could work in the theme.

Thanks again!

• [name]Sydnee[/name]