Asher Reese

Heyyy! What do y’all think of the name [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] for a boy? I already have the perfect name picked out for a girl. I find out the gender on [name_m]Friday[/name_m]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] struggling a little bit on a boy name. I like the name [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] but was just wanting some opinions on if it sounded good? Thanks.

Aw I think it’s really sweet. I love both names and they sound nice together.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]. It might be a little heavy on the Rs but it’s a very nice name combo.

1 Like

I slightly prefer [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] to negate the hard sounds Double R makes but I love the name for you

1 Like

I like these. I spell [name_u]Reese[/name_u] like this also!! I am considering both of these as middle names for our son due in [name_u]December[/name_u]. But they are cute together. There is a double r sound with [name_u]Asher[/name_u] ending in r and [name_u]Reese[/name_u] starting with r but I dont think they run together too terribly!!

1 Like

Thank you!!

I like it! The r sounds blend into each other slightly but I don’t think that’s an issue, it’s a lovely combo!

1 Like

thanks!!!

I didn’t even think about the double R sound. But I can hear it now. Thanks!

1 Like

I like it. I slightly prefer [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]. Also like the suggestion of [name_u]Ashton[/name_u].

1 Like

I like it, but the R’s stick out to me. I also prefer the original spelling [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]. So maybe [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]/Reese [name_u]Asher[/name_u] could work.

1 Like

Asher [name_u]Reese[/name_u] a lovely name! I’d personally prefer [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] though; [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] seems more masculine to me.

2 Likes

I liked [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] alot too…but i have a close cousin named “[name_u]Reed[/name_u]” so I’ll save it for him to use with his kids.

Hi there.

I like [name_u]Asher[/name_u] a lot. It’s a good balance of artsy, outdoorsy, a little mysterious, but still a good strong old fashioned name. I don’t mind [name_u]Reese[/name_u], even though that spelling is used for girls a lot these days. [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] looks nicer & more authentic. Either way, it wouldn’t be my first pick as a mn for [name_u]Asher[/name_u] personally. It just has a lot of ‘r’ & ‘s’ sounds. But it’s not bad at all. Still a good combo if you like it!

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Asher [name_u]Reese[/name_u] sounds so cheerful!

2 Likes

it sounds great! love the name (:

1 Like

I like both names but I don’t like how they sound together because the ending R in [name_u]Asher[/name_u] mixes with the beginning R in [name_u]Reese[/name_u] making it sound like Ashereese.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] your scan goes well :white_heart:

Asher is such a handsome name really strong and has lovely biblical connotations. I think [name_u]Asher[/name_u] is lovely. I also do like [name_u]Reese[/name_u] prefer [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] spelling wise for boys. However I think [name_u]Reese[/name_u] & [name_u]Asher[/name_u] are too R & S heavy and therefore the name is a bit of a mouthful. I think stick with [name_u]Asher[/name_u] but find an alternative middle name.
Suggestions…
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Coleman[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Timothy[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]! I much prefer [name_u]Asher[/name_u] to [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] myself, and I wouldn’t be too bothered by the two “r” sounds. Usually when your full name is used (and it so rarely is!) there’s a brief pause between all the names anyways. I like it!

2 Likes

I like it a lot!! If you would use the full name often it is a bit hard to say fast, but I like it.

1 Like