Aspen ?

what do u think
what are some good middle names

I actually know a young girl (about 12) with this name. However, I don’t know her middle name. Since this is a nature name and could even be unisex, you might want to use a more feminine mn.

I like the nature reference but would be cautious, especially if the women in your family tend to be pear-shaped. [name]Just[/name] sayin’.

I’d personally worry about teasing with any name starting with an “a$$” sound. I know it’s impossible to prevent teasing, but it seems to me that some names lend themselves to it more than others. (It may not bother you, but I thought I’d mention it just in case.) Aside from thinking of the place, [name]Aspen[/name], I also think of an asp, which is a poisonous snake.

[name]Aspen[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Aspen[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] (popular)
[name]Aspen[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s because I live in [name]Colorado[/name], but I instantly associate it with the ritzy ski town. I think of it as a posh location name for a little princess, similar to [name]Paris[/name].

I think [name]Aspen[/name] is one of the better location names like [name]London[/name], [name]Paris[/name], [name]Tennessee[/name]. I say go for it. I think a fem classic name would gp great as a middle some examples:

[name]Aspen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Aspen[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]

I think the exact same thing because I live in [name]Colorado[/name] as well. To top it off, I know a girl named [name]Aspen[/name] who seems like she could live in [name]Aspen[/name]. She’s a little snobby and such. Not my favorite name. Also, the first syllable just makes me really dislike the name.

Bumped this for another poster asking about [name]Aspen[/name].

I know a beautiful little girl named [name]Aspen[/name]. It suits her; she’s her own person, very precocious and friendly, and does things her own way. Moreover, she loves that her name is special.

I would think [name]Aspen[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be a popular choice. If not that, something short, like [name]Cara[/name] or [name]Lynn[/name].