Astrid, Ingrid or Sigrid? (Poll)

Astrid, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], or [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]?
  • Astrid
  • Ingrid
  • Sigrid

0 voters

Astrid all the way.

1 Like

Astrid & [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] tie for me!

3 Likes

I agree. They are both so cute yet also sophisticated!

2 Likes

Sigrid is my favorite! [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] is a great name too.

2 Likes

I’m with @futuremama. [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] tie for me.

2 Likes

This is so tricky - I adore them all! If I had to pick a single one, I think I would have to go for [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], though. I just find the sound so pleasing and strong!

1 Like

Astrid personally for its spark, but I adore the others too, especially the uber-smart and sophisticated [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] :black_heart:

I think [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is the prettiest. Of course I think of the gorgeous [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] Bergman.

I like [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], and think of [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] Longstocking(s?). But I just don’t like the ass sound.

Sigrid I want to like but it reminds me of cigarettes.

I prefer the starry [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]

Another vote for [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], for je-ne-sais-quoi kind of reasons. I just love it. Maybe the light sibilant sound at the beginning balances out the harder “-grid” at the end for me, although [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] doesn’t have that same appeal for me.

My favorite is [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]. Stunning northern name!

I love all of them, but voted [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], simply because I’m feeling it most today :slight_smile:

I’m obsessed with [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] at the moment, it’s just perfect to me!

My first instinct is to choose [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] (a favourite of mine) but [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] is just so lovely! [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], while having an awesome meaning just isn’t a name I’ve ever cared much for (though [name_f]Astrida[/name_f] has really grown on me lately). [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] is just such an unexpected choice, and doesn’t have the same old-fashioned feel [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] hasn’t shaken off yet.

Astrid is first for me because it has a lot of personal meaning, so that’s what I voted for, but I also adore [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], so it’s a close second.

I know an [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] who are sisters ages 4 years and 1 year! Both are lovely names. I only slightly prefer [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] because of more nickname options. We call her Ings and [name_m]Iggy[/name_m].

1 Like

I like them all but it was a very close between [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] for number one for me - I voted for [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f].

I adore the name [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], easily my favorite.

I would use it but an aunt’s wife is an [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and we’re simultaneously close enough in relation but not close enough relationship wise for it to not be weird.