We’ve been considering these “astronomical” names for [name_m]Leonid[/name_m]’s twin brother, and I’d like to hear your opinion on these. Some of you will probably know about the [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] meteor shower, and it would be a nice but subtle way to tie their names together.
I swear this is the last thread I’m creating about this. If I could I’d send you all a gift after they’re born to thank you for your help and patience
- Astrophel: I think it’s very charming, but is it wearable?
- Endymion: I adore it, but again… too much?
- Antares: same question as the other two
- Castor: like the meaning and that he’s the twin brother of [name_m]Pollux[/name_m], but I can’t stand the likely nickname [name_m]Cas[/name_m].
- Archimedes: doesn’t feel very wearable again, and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is not nickname that would work where I live
- Nikomedes: not astronomical, but I would still like your opinion