Athena Juliet or Juliet Athena?

Hey everyone…In my constant name-thinking for the future, I came to [name]Athena[/name]. I love mythology, a lot, and [name]Athena[/name] has always been a favorite. But then you get to her name, and I find it absolutely gorgeous. Then [name]Shakespeare[/name], which I have always loved…then landing on [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Juliet[/name] is one of those names I don’t have any problem with, and I began pairing it with other names I like.
When I came to [name]Athena[/name], I thought: “Well! This is nearly as awesome as [name]Henry[/name].”
But, my problem: Does [name]Athena[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] or Juilet [name]Athena[/name] sound better? And with [name]Henry[/name] [name]Alan[/name] as a brother? I love both, but I can’t figure out which one sounds/flows the best!

So…help, Berries! =)

Wow, both such nice names. My solution have 2 girls one named [name]Athena[/name] and one [name]Juliet[/name] - they sound like sisters =)

I guess if I had to pick I say that [name]Juliet[/name] sounds like the better sister name for [name]Henry[/name].

[name]Both[/name] names are lovely but I cant see them together. I think each name is very strong and would pair well with a classic version of the other names:

[name]Athena[/name] [name]Julianne[/name]

or [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

I like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Athena[/name] better for sure. [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are very nice sibling names!

My vote is with [name]Athena[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], so beautiful! I think the flow is better than [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Athena[/name] and I am a huge lover of greek names, [name]Athena[/name] being one of my favourites :slight_smile:

I think [name]Athena[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] has a better flow, and I think [name]Athena[/name] would be refreshing to hear [name]IRL[/name]. However, both names are wonderful!

[name]Juliet[/name] is one of my favorite names, and I love [name]Athena[/name] and its history!! I think in terms of flow, [name]Athena[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] sounds better, but I like the name [name]Juliet[/name] better. You can’t go wrong either way!!

Going against the grain here…[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Athena[/name].

I prefer [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Athena[/name] by far…

however, if you aren’t going to be using the middle name much, I’d put [name]Athena[/name] first, just because it’s too nice to not use.