Audrey or Adeline?

Hello! I need some help in deciding between the names [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] & [name_u]Avery[/name_u]!

We currently have a baby boy named [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u].
I’m leaning toward [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

What do you guys think?

Thanks so much!!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] would be my pick. So beautiful, and classic, and lovely with [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]! :slight_smile:

Thanks! I love it lots but my husband isn’t completely sold… yet

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] - lovely.

I like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]! [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] is also a name you may like if you hadn’t thought of it yet

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] sound great together!

Another vote for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]! <3

I love all of these,but I think [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] go best with [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]! I like its melodic sound. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a close second.

I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] would go beautifully with big brother [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]! [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is also adorable, but i slightly prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] & [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is amazing but I also love [name_f]Elle[/name_f] & [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] so so much but style wise they don’t match as well

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a brilliant choice, it’s such an elegant classic. [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is also gorgeous.

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]! It’s warm and sweet

I prefer [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]!

My personal style is: Adeline> Elle> Avery>Audrey
But my fav to go with Lincoln is either Adeline or Avery

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is my favorite – in general and with [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I think that it just feels right w/Lincoln. Plus, it’s a great name! It’s sweet & lovable but feels smart & a bit glamorous too. It’s old fashioned but feels fresh. Very well known, but not super over done. All of the good things.

I love love the name [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], but I’m just so sick of ‘Addie’ names in general. [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is by far the best! But I feel like about half the little girls that I come across are called [name_f]Adelyn[/name_f].

[name_f]Elle[/name_f] is fine, but it’s too short. I think it’s better as a nn.

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] is what the rest of the little girls I meet are called. Okay, a lot are called [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] too. But [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is so over done & better for a boy in my opinion.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]! I think it’s a stunning name that’s both fresh and timeless. I agree with some of the other posters that [name_f]Addie[/name_f] names in general feel a little bit overdone. Plus, with [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] you get that fantastic [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] Hepburn association!

I like Audrey best for sure!
It’s solid, feminine but not frilly, and the most classic and hearty name of your list! It sounds really nice with Lincoln, and it’s a really cute name.

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] is my favourite girls name at the minute,I love the nickname Avie.Elle is another one of my favourites. I like Aurdrey as well, not the biggest fan of [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] though (personally). So my vote goes to [name_u]Avery[/name_u]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps.