August or Jude

My baby boy will be here in less than two weeks and I think we’ve narrowed it down to two names. Middle name will probably be Frederick (family name) and our last name sounds similar to Greeny.

My daughter’s name is Marlow Alice. Which do you prefer for her brother?

• August
  • Jude

0 voters

Any other feedback and suggestions welcome too! X

[name_u]Marlow[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] make a lovely sibset :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_u]August[/name_u] is wonderful here - relaxed and charming

3 Likes

I pick [name_u]August[/name_u] just because of the nickname potential. I know you said you have a possible middle but do think [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] or [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] could also equally work and would also work well as a combo with sisters name.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] & [name_u]August[/name_u], I love that they’re both quite unisex.

1 Like

[name_u]Super[/name_u] exciting that you are having a baby boy, congrats! I love both names it was hard to pick, I picked [name_u]August[/name_u] because I like that one just a tiny bit more. I find [name_u]August[/name_u] to be warm and down to earth. I also love the flow of [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is also a great name with its own spunky feel that matches [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]. Honestly you cannot go wrong with either. Sorry no help.

1 Like

I love [name_u]August[/name_u], especially with [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]!

1 Like

What nickname would you go for? I’ve thought of the obvious two (Auggie and Gus). Have I missed any?

I genuinely don’t think you could go wrong with either option! I did vote for [name_u]Jude[/name_u] though, as I feel like it’s a bit more unexpected than [name_u]August[/name_u] is.
Anyways, I love both of these names as a brother to [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]! All of them are so sunny and happy, and I think they’d make for the most darling sibling set of names.

1 Like

They’re both lovely choices. [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_u]August[/name_u], but I like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] the best with [name_u]Marlow[/name_u].

1 Like

Great choices. Can’t go wrong.

1 Like

[name_u]Jude[/name_u]! It’s such a happy and handsome name. I like [name_u]August[/name_u] but I don’t like [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] or [name_u]Gus[/name_u] etc from [name_u]August[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter’s middle name is [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] was in our top 3 for my little boy. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is also in my top, I love this name. I voted for [name_u]August[/name_u] but I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] goes better with [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] and your lastname.