Aurora or Aria

Hello everyone,
Hubby and I are struggling to settle on which name. She will be here very soon please help!

1 Like

bump

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]! I find [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] a bit difficult to say out loud, and I like Aria’s sweet, melodic sound more :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

I prefer Aurora!! She just feels more timeless and princess-y to me, whereas [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is quite pretty but feels very trendy right now

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! She’s a bit grander and more unique, whereas [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is so popular, she’s sort of become a bit boring to me.

3 Likes

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! I love Aurora… the tie to the aurora borealis is beautiful imo! [name_f]Aria[/name_f] doesn’t do much for me, even though I love [name_m]Ari[/name_m] and Arianne/Ariane and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] (or similar) nn [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is gorgeous but alone it feels a little bit wispy. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is less delicate in my opinion, but much more solid and will age better. Plus you get the nicknames [name_m]Rory[/name_m] or [name_f]Aura[/name_f]! Honestly, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] nn [name_f]Aria[/name_f] could work at a stretch. . . Wow, they’re both beautiful! I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] slightly more, if it’s a standalone name.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Aria[/name_f], lovely name.

I love both, but can’t vote against [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] borealis is just magnificent, and of course it’s also princessy.

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] :blush:

Both are pretty :ballet_shoes:

However my favourite is [name_f]Aria[/name_f]! She’s a lovely melodic choice that feels lyrical and sparkly.

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] - musical and strong too :slight_smile:

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Aria[/name_f]! The double R sound in [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] doesn’t sound very attractive to me.

I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

1 Like

Both are lovely names that are trending right now, but I do prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] has a beautiful nature connection and great nicknames like Rory/Aura.
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] has a great musical connection, but to me it works better as a nickname of something like [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] than a standalone name.

1 Like

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is my favorite name! It has gained a lot of fans in the last years and is becoming quite popular in multiple countries around the world. I adore Aurora’s connection with the Northern lights. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is also the name of a [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess and the [name_f]Disney[/name_f] princess. I think it is very elegant, feminine, colorful and romantic.
On the other hand, [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is a short and sweet name. It has an uncertain origin, but all the different possibilities attribute to [name_f]Aria[/name_f] a wonderful meaning! I really admire Aria’s connection to music.

In terms of popularity, depending on where you live, [name_f]Aria[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] may be at the same level of popularity. If that is important to you, I advice you to check it out.

Both are easy to use in multiple languagues. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] feels more traditional and timeless. [name_f]Aria[/name_f] sounds modern and cool.

Whatever you decide, it will be a beautiful choice!

Good luck!

1 Like

Why don’t you decide when you meet her? They’re both beautiful names. [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is more trendy right now, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] more unique. I prefer [name_f]Aria[/name_f].

1 Like