Autumn?

What do you think of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] for a boy? It seems to be a dominantly female name. I’m really into the au- beginning sound in boys names right now though and would love others thoughts. Also any other au- names a bonus! [name_f]My[/name_f] faves are [name_u]Auberon[/name_u], Aurelias, [name_u]Auden[/name_u], [name_m]Auryn[/name_m].

I like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] for a boy! Since it’s a nature name it doesn’t feel too feminine to me even though it’s typically used for girls. I think I might prefer it as a middle name, but I’d love to meet a little [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] (b) running around!

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it for a boy, just because it’s so heavily associated with girls now. Maybe as a middle? But the other Au- names you like for boys would work.

2 Likes

I actually really like it. I think the nickname Auty is adorable. I think everyone would assume they were female, though that doesn’t really bother me (there’s nothing wrong with being a girl :wink:) and if masculine names work for girls feminine names can certainly work for boys!

1 Like

i absolutely love it! i also love the names you mentioned, [name_u]Auberon[/name_u] and [name_u]Auden[/name_u]! [name_u]August[/name_u] and its variations would also work well, i think.

1 Like

Ooh I really like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] for a boy!!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] for a boy!! I love it in the first and middle spot, I have the combos [name_m]Hermes[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_m]Dionisio[/name_m]! Some of my fav Au- names are [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m], [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m], [name_u]Auberon[/name_u], [name_m]Aubin[/name_m], [name_u]Aurel[/name_u], [name_m]Auxerre[/name_m] and [name_u]Austen[/name_u]!

1 Like

Ooohh I really like Audomar, [name_m]Austell[/name_m], [name_m]Aubin[/name_m] and [name_m]Auxerre[/name_m]!

1 Like

I don’t really like it, it feels much too feminine for me. Sorry!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] for a boy! @daisymeadows’s combo, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], really sealed the deal for me :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

I think it’s nice for a boy! It would definitely work, since it’s a nature name.

1 Like